United Overseas Bank / UOB BankI want to make a complaint with uob bibplus banking system

K Jul 10, 2018

I had make 2 online TT payment in USD$ to my oversea supplier in Hong Kong and UK using the BIBPLUS on the 27/06/2018. But till today 11/07/2018, both my supplier had not receive the funds in their account.
I had make numbers of compliant over the UOB hotline, . but each time they told me will get the remittance department to contact me but till today nobody contacted me. And I had also fill in and submitted the form 1 over week to request for the tracer document of the funds where about, . but UOB still did not reply or contact me.

Now both my supplier are thinking that I am fooling on them and they does not want to release the Goods for shipment and my buyer's are now also thing that we are a con company that accepted payment and did not do deliver to them.
I hope that the UOB higher authority can make an investigation to my case and give me a good and acceptable reason and reply immediately. Now our company reputation and trust is already tannish by our bank UOB . and we are now in a great huge losses in our business as the supplier's and the buyer's don't trust us anymore .

UOB Bank compliant department authority Please contact me immediately upon seeing this email. my numbers [protected] ( Mr Kelvin Pang ) my email : kelvin.[protected]@gmail.com