United Overseas Bank / UOB Bankdisappointed customer

K Aug 15, 2018

Dear Sir / Madam

I am very disappointed and sadly writing this feedback about your Customer Service Officer who call me on 15.08.18 @ 1415hrs at [protected] . As per our tele conversation he was saying my housing loan was overdue. I told him I already adjust my CPF for this month as the interest change. I also paid the short payment for last month via cheque . Then he say there is a other additional charge for this . So I request for a waiver, or I can talk to the higher officer who can help me in this issue. But he so helpless & say words like I can't promise .

I am so disappointed by UOB customer service. Hope the Department Head or Higher Manager can call me at my mobile - [protected] Kamal

• Updated by Kamaldin · Aug 15, 2018

Dear Sir / Madam

I am very disappointed and sadly writing this feedback about your Customer Service Officer who call me on 15.08.18 @ 1415hrs at 91846889 . As per our tele conversation he was saying my housing loan was overdue. I told him I already adjust my CPF for this month as the interest change. I also paid the short payment for last month via cheque . Then he say there is a other additional charge for this . So I request for a waiver, or I can talk to the higher officer who can help me in this issue. But he so helpless & say words like I can't promise .

I am so disappointed by UOB customer service. Hope the Department Head or Higher Manager can call me at my mobile - 91846889 Kamal