United HealthCare Services / optum rx overcharged me and alma from uhc assisted, now cannot get her to call me once they now submitted this amount as due
On 3/15/19 I ordered Insulin from Optum RX. They quoted me $124.23 and when I received the Insulin it showed that they charged my credit card $325.17. I called them and got nowhere. I then called United Healthcare. I finally got a person by the name of Alma Telephone number: [protected] X3063584. Alma assisted me with letting Optum RX know that was wrong and to refund $200.94. They did issue a credit on my credit card.
Then I started receiving a statement saying I owe $200.94. I can't get anywhere with Optum RX. I have tried Alma about eight times with no returned call. I am extremely surprised and disappointed.
I would appreciate some help with this company. I have switched to a new pharmacy and will never use Optum RX again. Thank you for your help.
Jean M. Watson
Member ID: [protected]
Address: 10779 Zuni Drive, Westminster, CO 80234
Telephone: [protected] Home [protected] Cell
More United HealthCare Services Complaints & Reviews
- UMR - incompetence 
- United Healthcare - claims appeal 
- United Healthcare - denied claims 
- ICICI Lombard / United Health Care - they will not renew your overseas medical policy if u have claim / if u went to hospital 
- United Healthcare - denial of coverage 
- United Health Care / Oregon - dental coverage
- United Health Care Ins - failure to pay
- United Health Care Of Arizona - not covering amount of prescribed medications 
- United Healthcare - complaint 
- United HealthCare Services - appeal denial, dos aug. 10, 2015