United HealthCare Services / optum rx overcharged me and alma from uhc assisted, now cannot get her to call me once they now submitted this amount as due

AARP MedicareRX Plans - Saver Plus PO Box 29046, Hot Springs, AR 71903, United States Review updated:

On 3/15/19 I ordered Insulin from Optum RX. They quoted me $124.23 and when I received the Insulin it showed that they charged my credit card $325.17. I called them and got nowhere. I then called United Healthcare. I finally got a person by the name of Alma Telephone number: [protected] X3063584. Alma assisted me with letting Optum RX know that was wrong and to refund $200.94. They did issue a credit on my credit card.
Then I started receiving a statement saying I owe $200.94. I can't get anywhere with Optum RX. I have tried Alma about eight times with no returned call. I am extremely surprised and disappointed.
I would appreciate some help with this company. I have switched to a new pharmacy and will never use Optum RX again. Thank you for your help.
Jean M. Watson