United Bilt Homehouse

T

Last year we bought a ubh home that had been foreclosed on. This has been the worse experience i have ever had. We had ubh carry the note, so we could clean up some minor credit issues. This year we sought refi on the house to lower the interest rate and get away from ubh which has been a total nightmare in dealing with them.

Imagine my surprise when we found out that the house we were buying and been paying on for over a year did not have a clear title.

Imagine my surprise when i found out that what we had, according to ubh was a title that could not be transferred.

So now, we are headed to court, because ubh does not want to get this straight. Of course if we stop paying and vacate the house, then our credit will be shot big time. Not to mention that we like the house.

But i am sure surprised at ubh and their attitude toward helping getting this resolved.

I know we will win in the future, but the hassle right now is very aggravating. Has spoiled the christmas spirit for both my wife and i.

I will never refer ubh to anyone. Not even my worse enemy.

Hoping to get this resolved before interest rates go up, and we have to pay higher interest than what we were locked in 60 days ago during the refi.

Thank you ubh. I hope you get everything that is coming to you.