Unisano response

H Feb 08, 2013 Review updated:

I wrote and passed the last of 30 exams required for the BA Communication Science with UNISA in November last year. Since then I have tried to contact them several times to find out whether I had in fact met all the requirements to complete the degree. Their website said our results would be audited by 31 January. I only ever get automated responses to my emails, assuring me they would look into my query. Every single phone number I've tried does not work, and one goes through to a private individual who's been trying to let them know they've listed his number on their website, but of course, he can't get through to anyone.

I've complained on HelloPeter.com, tried contacting them through Facebook and on Twitter but still nothing. How can they run an international educational institution without allowing students to communicate with them?

• C
      Jan 10, 2011
    Unisa - I registered with UNISA last year and never received my study material
    Unisa

I registered with UNISA last year and never received my study material. I called, I emailed all in vain. Basically I paid for a service which was never rendered.

I want to register again this year, is it possible to use the for registration which I paid last year?

Feb 16, 2011

I registered with UNISA last year for National Higher Certificate in Accountancy for 2011. Student number: [protected]

Feb 16, 2011

I registered last with UNISA i never received my study material. Student number: [protected]

• N
      Aug 13, 2011
    Unisa - passwword
    unisa
    South Africa

i cant access my life account with the password they gave to me, when i request a new password or reset they want my banking details

Sep 01, 2011

Jan 21, 2013
    Unisa - Mylife password
    Unisa
    South Africa

My student number is [protected].my email is [protected]@yahoo.com...i have difficulties with mylife password and it is affecting my studies please assist its urgent

• R
      Feb 04, 2013

I login on my unisa and every time, it states password invalid, if password are blocked how do I unblock my password.

• M
      Feb 12, 2013

please I have tried countless times to enter but won't open.

• D
      Feb 13, 2015

hey am in the same shoes. its so frustrating