Unisa — no response
I wrote and passed the last of 30 exams required for the BA Communication Science with UNISA in November last year. Since then I have tried to contact them several times to find out whether I had in fact met all the requirements to complete the degree. Their website said our results would be audited by 31 January. I only ever get automated responses to my emails, assuring me they would look into my query. Every single phone number I've tried does not work, and one goes through to a private individual who's been trying to let them know they've listed his number on their website, but of course, he can't get through to anyone.
I've complained on HelloPeter.com, tried contacting them through Facebook and on Twitter but still nothing. How can they run an international educational institution without allowing students to communicate with them?
More Unisa Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - lecturer's for com4808 misconduct
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules