The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Union Telecom Canada — not refunded the deposit money as they assured when I registered for long distance call
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When I registered for long distance calling service with union telecom canada approximately one year ago, I talked with their both an agent and a manager named rahil ahmed. They both confirmed me that anytime I cancel my subscription with the company they will full refund my deposit of us$39.5 in the form of check. They also gave a transaction number for the transaction of deposit money. Two month ago, I called customer service and cancelled my subscription. As they assured, I asked them a full refund of my deposit. They categorically refused me to refund the deposit and instead they offered me calling card credit of can$50 and it will be sent to my address; however, I did not agree with them and claim again full refund of my deposit in cash or check. Till now I did not receive any refund.
More Union Telecom Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Union Telecom Service - connection fee + wrong billing!
- Union Telecom Usa - unsolicited phone calls
- Union Telecom / Long Distance - fraud
- Union Telecom - refund money
- Union Telecom Usa - unable to reach customer services
- Union Telecom - charge for calls I never made
- Union Telecom - repeated calling - despite being informed that I am on do not call list
- Union Telecom - these guys seem to be operating a big fraud
- Union Telecom - fail to return of security deposit
- Union Telecom - they are fraud i, would like to report them to the authority