The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved UniFirst Corporation — not paid for hours worked
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I worked for this company for two months as a Route Salesman, and resigned due to extremely long work hours-60-70 hours per week. I am a well qualified route salesman, as I have over ten years of experience in this field. I was paid bi-weekly and only got paid for 40 hours of work each week. Human resources informed me not to punch in and out of the time clock because we were "salaried employees". In addition, you are required to be a mediator and listen to their clients' complaints about the company. The routes are spread too far apart and are not condensed properly. Unifirst, still has not paid me for all of my hours I worked. This company is a rip-off to both its employees and their clients. I strongly do NOT RECOMMEND WORKING HERE.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More UniFirst Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- UniFirst - bait and switch tactics and poor service
- UniFirst Corporation - very poor service
- UniFirst - class action
- UniFirst - being let go after getting out of the hospital
- UniFirst - david mummert is a disgrace to your unifirst name
- UniFirst - unrealistic contract, poor service
- UniFirst - Unlawfully termination
- UniFirst Corporation - terrible at everything
- UniFirst - employee theft
- UniFirst - lies bait and switch class action suit