UnderArmourproduct defect: ua curry 3 crib - size 3.5

T Sep 10, 2018

I purchased the Under Armour Steph Curry Sneakers for my 15 month old daughter. She is a new walker, and I once believed these shoes would give her the flexibility and security while walking. She wore the shoes for the first time today and while at daycare, her teacher noticed that the sole was flopping off. She removed the shoes, and for the remainder of the day, my daughter walked around in her socks to avoid harming herself in the shoes. Upon my review, I noticed that 75% of the shoes' sole was hanging off the base of the shoe. As you can imagine, defective shoes could be disastrous for an newly walking toddler. She could have tripped and hit her head or twisted her ankle. Luckily, these circumstances did not arise. She only had to walk in socks for the rest of the day, which provides no support and security for feet.

As an attorney and mother, I am deeply concerned about the health and safety of defective products specifically when children cannot protect themselves from such hazards. I would expect that as a young sports goods company, quality would be a priority. Moreover, as a father of young children, I'm sure that Steph Curry would hate to see his name and reputation attached to any product which could be hazardous to children.

I have attached several pictures of the defective shoe for your review. I am requesting your immediate attention to this matter, in addition to your proposed resolution in terms of refund, repair or replacement of the shoes. Moreover, I am interested in knowing UA's policy in regards to product defects.

My contact information is as follows:

Taraun Tice