UK Mobile PromoFake sweepstakes!

M

Message from Leo Owen <[protected]@inbox.com> about winning a sweepstakers of some Sterling Pounds 900,000! Over the mobile phone line Qatar Net! On the INTERNET It come along with an approval voucher & certificate plus a filling from. Other name mentioned: " [protected]@hotmail.com

The message also names a remittance bank: " Interbank payment services Remittance Department and a nominee: William Spencer 67 Botley Road Oxford OX7 [protected]@hotmail.com. Tel : +[protected]-8357oregin.

• احمد سيف Oct 17, 2011

انتوا نصابين انا كمان جتني الرسالة بتاعتكم ولا فيه اي حاجة

• Co
    Cobra.sa Dec 21, 2010

I belive that posting these compliants it will make many unsuspecting people be more wary .Before handing over any personal details make sure that you check out the ad or for information that could indicate to you whether its real.
    I have receive an sms stating i have won R500000-00 from Global Mobile promo, dated [protected] contact no.
    Tel:[protected]
    Fax:[protected]
    E.mail:[email protected]

• Ne
    Neo Klink Nov 19, 2010

N.P Klink

I received a message from Global Mobile Promo, say that i won R520, 000, 00. So please tell me whether this is true or such a boring joke?

• Ml
    M l menna Jul 28, 2010

[email protected] . dear, sir my phone no-[protected]. ihave received a sms for wining the amount 550000, pounds in t-world nokia. draw in UK please send the amount by cheque and detail sending this E-mail [email protected] ..Thanks.

• Ki
    kick those basterds Apr 04, 2009

these people are useless ### holes...whoever made such type of message or sms in mobile or interneth

• Ka
    Kashif Feb 03, 2009

is it true or what?

• Mi
    mirza salman Dec 02, 2008

i had received a message from The Mobile Phone Win. 46 Devonshire Road Aberdeenshire,
    AB43 8RZ UNITED KINGDOM
    that i won £945, 000 (Nine Hundred And Forty Five Thousand Pounds) so plzzzz tell me is it tru or not plz ans me soon if it is true then tell me the procedure of getting money as soon as possible

• Bh
    Bharwa Nov 30, 2008

same email i received and also I got the sms with same reference number and batch number...
    in ki behen ki choute and in ki maa ki choute, sab behen k lund jhootai hain. They are liers.

• Ab
    abdelrahim Oct 27, 2008

sir i received sms from [email protected] and i would like to know is that true or kind of joke plz let me know

Dear R.T THOMAS,

I got your mail and we are happy to make the transfer to you as soon as possible, you have decided to choose the option of the bank transfer into your account, I will also like to inform you that as soon as we finish with the processing, we will refer you to the bank for the transfer to be made, but we will need you to pay for the processing fees, in order of us to carry out the process. As soon as the bank is been notified that you have paid your processing fee, they will activate an account for you and you will have the login information, and you can access the account yourself and also make the transfer easily in your account your country or any other account that you would want to make the transfer to.
    I will advise you that the processing fee cost £900 and for you to make the payment, the easiest and fastest way is to go to any Western Union office or Money Gram office close to you and use their services to send the money.
    You are required to send it in the name of the officer in the administrative department, in the name of

Sonia Gable
    United Kingdom

As soon as you send the payment, you will send me an email providing the reference number that I would send to the officer to collect the money and immediately you will be referred to the bank that would send you the money.
    I will be expecting to hear from you soon and feel free to seek any assistance from me.
    Best Regards

Dear R.T THOMAS,
    I got your mail and I am aware that you might not be able come to the UK probably due to your schedule, the subsidiary bank would have your winning processed, but they will need an approval from us that they should send the money to your account, and for the approval to be sent to the subsidiary bank, you need to pay the processing fees of 900 pounds. You do not need to open another account if you already have one.
    As soon as you are ready to pay the fee, kindly notify me so I can direct you on how you can pay the fees.
    Regards

Dear R.T THOMAS

You are welcome to the Mobile Phone Win. Payment Office an affiliate of the National Lottery. I am pleased to be at your service and you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the Mobile Lotto Promotion.

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) stating that the money was obtained legally through the Mobile Phone Win is ready and has been sent to the tax agency for processing.

With regards to you collecting your money, there are different options that are available for you to collect it.

The first option that we have is the bank transfer, this is much easier and very convenient, with this method, you will be advice to contact our subsidiary sponsored bank which is responsible for the remittance/transfer of your winning sum directly to your personal account in your country within 24 hours, and you will have to activate an account in the bank, as soon as you activate the account, the bank will provide for you a login information ( username and password ), with your login, you can access your account at the bank, you will see the amount you have in the account and also you can make direct transfer to your personal account in your country within few minutes.

Secondly, you can as well come down to the UK to collect your winnings personally. If you are coming down to the UK, you will have to notify us, so we can make arrange for your pick up at the airport.

And when coming to the UK, there is a processing fee that you will have to come along with, we have checked and it showed that you are not a resident of the United Kingdom, so we will need to assist you to obtain a Non-Resident tax certificate, which would cost you the sum of £850 and the processing fee is of £50, it total you will have to pay of £900, but if you want to obtain the Non-Resident tax certificate yourself directly from the tax office, the tax office will ask you to pay the sum of £1900, but if we assist you in obtaining the Non-Resident tax certificate, you will pay less, but if you can not come to the UK, and you want to use the bank transfer to get your winning to you, then you will be advised to send the processing down.

I know you would have prefer that the processing fee and the obtaining of the Non-Resident tax certificate be deducted from the amount you won, but your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that no charges can be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you, and secondly you are the only person that is liable to receive the money and not until the approval is received from the tax office, the money cannot be transferred or deducted.

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

I hope to hear from you soon.
    Good luck and Congratulations once again.
    Head of Payment Office

he Mobile Phone Win.
    46 Devonshire Road
    Aberdeenshire, AB43 8RZ

ATTENTION: R.T THOMAS

Name: Inter-Payments and Finance Centre

FAX: +[protected]

Note: You are to quote your complete names, Ref/Batch Numbers ( Ref: PGBR/9741/8732/12 Batch: G7/UK731-65) and your
    Sonia Upton

The Mobile Phone Win.
    46 Devonshire Road
    Aberdeenshire, AB43 8RZ
    Ref: PGBR/9741/8732/12
    Batch: G7/UK731-65
    Dear Winner,
    We happily announce to you the draw (#3234) of the Mobile Phone Winnings, online Sweepstakes International Program held on Sat. 4th of October 2008.
    Your telephone number attached to ticket number: [protected] with Serial number 3215/44 drew the lucky numbers: 06.29.57.65.80.93. [21].
    You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £945, 000 (Nine Hundred And Forty Five Thousand Pounds) in cash credited to file GBR/[protected]/08.
    All participants for the online version were selected randomly from different telephone company's directory and the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly.
    Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your £945, 000 would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.
    To file for your claim, please print and fill the attached form and send it to
    Sonia Upton Email: [email protected]
    Who will direct you on how to claim your winnings and also inform the payment office to prepare and send your send winnings, that way your Winnings Certificate and all other relevant documents/paperwork can be prepared for you. You would be required to show an instrument of identification when collecting the money i.e. Drivers license or International passport.
    For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.
    Good luck from me and members of staff of the Mobile Phone Win.
    Yours faithfully,
    Derrick Olof (Mr.)
    Online Coordinator for the Mobile Phone Win.
    Sweepstakes International Program.

• Nr
    n.radha krishna mohan Oct 08, 2008

every one are discssing about the same matter of winning the lottery, but, is it a real one which really gives the amount as they have said in the mail, that they transfer the amount to the personal bank account (or) should we really forget this thinking that it is a fake one.already i sent the forms to them by the post.but there is no reply.i called them they simply keeps the matter aside.their e-mail id doesn't work.their fax doesn't work.only their phone works but, there is no use of calling except the waste of money.

so, if you know .i.e.if any one know please say that to me also.

N.RADHA KRISHNA MOHAN,
    MAIL.ID:[email protected],
    PH.NO:-+[protected].

i hope you never take risk of calling me (or)sending your suggesson to me through the mail.thank you.yours friend.

• Hj
    hjallmari Oct 03, 2008

Hi! I had message that I've won 170, 000, 00 Euros in the ongoing GSM MOBILE PROMO.

Phone number and email address leads to Spain.

Seems that you know something here, so could you please tell me what is this about?

• Z
    z Sep 16, 2008

Ireceived message from the desk of the promotion officer, GSM MOBIL SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.that i win 1700000 euro.just i send them my name my age my occopation my country my mobil phone my address.at the same time idont belive please how can know if that true or not.

Jack Sep 13, 2008

Hi
    I received a message from GSMWEB stating that i had won
    500000 GBP, I just contacted a number not stating anything but my name they have asked me to them an e-mail i need to know if i can trust this company. How can i verify whether it is true or false. Please help me.

• Su
    sundaravinayagamurugesh Aug 25, 2008

please anyone help me it is true????

• Re
    Reghupathy R V Aug 11, 2008

Even I received a similar kind of SMS ... 3, 25, 000 pounds... I had sent a mail to their id and is waiting for their response...

has anyone in the loop got any further responses from their end... If so, pls do reply...

Reghupathy R V

• Ap
    A. Pratheep Kumar Aug 08, 2008

Hi

Today (AUgust 8, 2008) i had received a message from GSMWEB BV stating that i had won 325000 poundsS in GSMWEB PRPMO, Now what's next, how i can get this???

Below are the complete details of mine:

A. PRATHEEP KUMAR
    2, Ranjith Road
    KOtturpuram (near vidhya sagar school)
    TAMIL NADU, CHENNAI

MY MOBILE: [protected]
    MAIL ID: [email protected]

• Nn
    N.Nageswaran Jul 24, 2008

i had received a message from GSMWEB.MOBILEBV, and i had won 325, 000 pounds . i thank is it true ? how you are send money to me is there any processes, tell me that processes or give me replay . thank q

Andrijan Jul 22, 2008

I have recieved e-mail from this company
    GSM MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.
    CALLE CLAUDIO COELLO 41, 28001
    BARCELONA, SPAIN
    In e-mail they wrote that I have won 350, 000.00
    Is there anyone that recieved same e-mail, if there is contact me and tell me your experience with this company...
    And somebody answer me what should I do to collect the prize?

• Ra
    rajendra Jul 15, 2008

hello GSMWEB

• Ra
    Ranga Jul 15, 2008

Even I had received a message from GSMWEB MOBILE BV stating that i had won 325000 GBP, When given a email to them at [email protected], they have attached a pdf and asked me to provide the details like name, address, age, sex, occupation etc etc. Can i trust this company. How can i verify whether it is true or false. Please help me.

• Ka
    Kalyan Jul 14, 2008

Hi

I had received a message from GSMWEB MOBILE BV stating that i had won 325000 GBP, When given a email to them at [email protected] They have attached a pdf and asked me to provide the details like name, address, age, sex, occupation etc etc. Can i trust this company. How can i verify whether it is true or false. Please help me.

Waiting for your quick reply

Regards
    Kalyan.

• Ng
    Nguyen Trung Ba Jul 10, 2008

I have got your message, that i won 170 000, 00 €. Is it true. How sould i do next that i get money.
    here is my adress: Nguyen Trung Ba
    Riekkotie 3 a 2
    Vantaa Finland
    tell: +358-[protected]
    my iban: FI5311343500143095

• Dk
    D.KISHORE Jul 10, 2008

I had received a message from GSMWEB BV stating that i had won 550000 EUROS in GSMWEB PRPMO, Now what's next, how i can get this???

Below are the complete details of mine:

MY MOBILE:[protected]
    MAIL ID: [email protected]

Mahesh Jul 04, 2008

Hi,

I had received a message from GSMWEB MOBILE BV stating that i had won 325000 GBP, Can i trust this organisation and pay them 475 GBP toward releasing my amount. Below are the complete details of the organisations.

GSMWEB-MOBILE BV

Mahesh

• As
    Astrit Jun 19, 2008

Hi.
    I received an sms from GSM MOBILE PROMO that i have won 170.000.00 euro from your company. sincerely i'm little bit confused and i don't know what should i do. Please give me any kind of information.

• Am
    AMEEN KOYA Jun 10, 2008

I recieved a messege today morning [protected]) on GSM mobile phone as follows:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your mobile number have won 325, 000:00 Euros in GSM PROMO. For claim Contact GSMWEB BV, Tel:+[protected] & Email: [email protected]

On seeing this sms, i was actually excited, and called the in the given number which was found to be from Netherlands. The person asked me my name and also asked me to send an e-mail giving my personal details, such as age, occupation, phone number, full address, etc. He told me that the prize amount would come around 2.2 million Indian rupees (i'm an Indian), for which i should be ready with a processing fee of around Rs. 45000..

I SHALL BE OBLIGED TO YOU PEOPLE IF YOU COULD INFORM ME ABOUT WHAT ACTION I SHOULD TAKE. PLEASE INFORM ME AT YOUR EARLIEST. THANK YOU.

• Vu
    Vugar Humbatov Jun 03, 2008

Hello.I have been living to Azerbaijan in Baku city.Approximately 5 days ago i received message from the"DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER", GSM MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.I was actually surprised at that time when i saw the amount of money in m the message.For the first sight i didn't beleive on my eyes.I am suspicious now about this. A name the DR.JOSE LUIS person called us from Spain that u won 250.000.00 euro in accordance with the GSM Promo regulations.They sent message that u are supposed to make the payment for delivering approximately 750 euro.In fact this amount changing sccording to delivering companies.I requsted 100 time from you for the sake of humanism.Just inform me Is there any branch of GSM PROMO located in this address in SPAIN(address-CALLE CLAUDIO COELLO 41, 28001 Madrid, SPain)We are afraid of this case that if we paid delivering fee, would we get our issued cheque or not?PLEASE INFORM ME

najiba ali hassun May 18, 2008

my email is
    please contact me

najiba ali hussin May 16, 2008

i am Sister Najeeba Ali Hassan Al Hubaishi my father defined Bjaezha you the amount of 800 thousand pounds has become Brother Kristin race has turned them $ 750 and fifty gene bank Altgah us who were around the EU in the bank, gaining long as I have seen the amount found in the bank and the root Mister Sapphire and does not Give us ñ I think the amount of money found in bank may contact the Et in the amount of Internet and given a request worth 5000 A Warrior Lake prevents me sum because we have no patterns now to see where I was cancelled at the Web site of the abuse and the closure of this site, you have contacts Plumouka park and you have contacts Across the line and no one tank is now I want Why I am working I want money painting solution help you how I work

najiba ali hussin May 16, 2008

• Ni
    Nicole Apr 30, 2008

I agree that a formal complaint must be made. I know somebody who also received a SMS and actually emailed the person. The person asked for details such as marital status, age, home adress and so on. My friend mistakingly provided these people with these details and is now living in fear thinking that maybe these people live in the same country and may start stalking. Has anybody else provided their details to these people?

Nicole.

• Sh
    Shakeel Ahmed Mar 20, 2008

I am the winner of 800, 000 Ponds of Global Mobile Promo Sweep stakes program,

It is brought in your kind attention that all of the process has been done and furnished by many Emails and then Telephonic conversation with Mr. Chris Johnson. Details information and other desired procedure has already been completed.

I am still awaited for further reply and finalize the pending case. as time is too short becouse you have given us time to clearify the case within two weeks.

Please if i really deserve to obtain the winning sum be serious and send it to my bank account already Email with all infromation to MR CHRIS JOHNSON.

Shakeel Ahmed
    [protected] (Paksitan)

• Mo
    monsy Feb 23, 2008

I also recive the same e mail from Patrick Nobert with same referance & Batch numbers as given below
    Ref: PGBR/4473/9403/46
    Batch: G2/S228-99

Mayrose Feb 16, 2008

ATTENTION: MAYROSE C. CALIDRO

FAX: +[protected]

Note: You are to quote your complete names, Ref/Batch Numbers ( Ref: PGBR/4473/9403/46 Batch: G2/S228-99) and your

Susan Owens

WINNING CERT.jpg

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. IS IT TRUE.

• Ge
    George Antrou Feb 10, 2008

I AM GEORGE ANTREOU 17 YEAR OLD BOY FROM CYPRUS.
    10/2/2008 12:00 PM PLEASE HELP IMMEDIATELY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    FOUR DAYS AGO I RESIVED A REALLY STRANGE SMS WITCH SAYS THAT I WON 800.000 GBP IN THE SWEDEN SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY.

MY FIRST CONTACT ......AFTER I ASKED THEM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
    Ref: PGBR/4473/9403/46
    Batch: G2/S228-99

Dear Winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#9430) of the Global Mobile Promo, online Sweepstakes International Program held on Sat. 19th of January 2008.

Your telephone number attached to ticket number: [protected] with Serial number 3290/56 drew the lucky numbers: 07.23.46.62.89.94. [18].

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) in cash credited to file GBR/[protected]/05.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from different telephone company's directory and the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your £800,000 would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.
    To file for your claim, please print and fill the attached form and send it to

Susan Owens Email: [email protected]

Good luck from me and members of staff of the Global Mobile Promo.

Yours faithfully,
    Patrick Nobert (Mr.)
    Online Coordinator for the Global Mobile Promo.
    Sweepstakes International Program.

I HAD THIS INFO FROM GLOBAL MOBILE PRO. AT THIS MOMENT THEY ARE WAITING ME TO SEND THEM 750 GBP FOR THE TAX OFFICE BECAUSE I AM NOT A BRITISH CITIZEN, AND BECAUSE OF THAT I SHOULD SEND THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY TO MAKE A NON-ENGLAND RESIDENT CERTIFICATE.

THIS IS THE FORM FROM WITCH MISS (SUSAN OWEN) WANTED MY INFORMATIONS.
    VERIFICATION AND CLEARANCE FORM

ATTENTION: XDFHXDFHXDHZDGH

ANOTHER CONTACT...........................................

Susan Owens

Dear XNZXGHZDFHZdFHXGHXFGHXDFH

I will advise you that the processing fee cost £750 and for you to make the payment, the easiest and fastest way is to go to any Western Union office or Money Gram office close to you and use their services to send the money.

Maureen Lamprianidou

Best Regards

Mr. Chris Johnson

THAT WAS ANOTHER CONTACT WITH THE HEAD OF THE INTERBANK SOMETHING...............

Dear DFGHDSFHDZHDFG

You are welcome to the GLOBAL Mobile Promo. Payment Office an affiliate of the National Lottery. I am pleased to be at your service and you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the GLOBAL Mobile Promo.

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) stating that the money was obtained legally through the GLOBAL Mobile Promo is ready and has been sent to the tax agency for processing.

The first option that we have is the bank transfer, this is much easier and very convenient, with this method, you will be advice to contact our subsidiary sponsored bank which is responsible for the remittance/transfer of your winning sum directly to your personal account in your country within 24 hours, and you will have to activate an account in the bank, as soon as you activate the account, the bank will provide for you a login information ( username and password ) , with your login, you can access your account at the bank, you will see the amount you have in the account and also you can make direct transfer to your personal account in your country within few minutes.

And when coming to the UK, there is a processing fee that you will have to come along with, we have checked and it showed that you are not a resident of the United Kingdom, so we will need to assist you to obtain a Non-Resident tax certificate, which would cost you the sum of £700 and the processing fee is of £50, it total you will have to pay of £750, but if you want to obtain the Non-Resident tax certificate yourself directly from the tax office, the tax office will ask you to pay the sum of £1100, but if we assist you in obtaining the Non-Resident tax certificate, you will pay less, but if you can not come to the UK, and you want to use the bank transfer to get your winning to you, then you will be advised to send the processing down.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck and Congratulations once again.

Head of Payment Office

PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY THANKS!!!