UK Mobile PromoScam SMS!

K

A week ago i received a message on my mobile phone saying i had won 600 000 pounds in the UK mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible. This is scam and cheating! Beware!

• Sh
    shakil nazeer Sep 17, 2011

Greating dear sir i got some massage from ur site that is (ur number has been established for permote 1400000
    gbp
    reguads
    mohd shakeel [protected] emil shakilnazeer [email protected]

mohan prabhu Aug 24, 2011

i received the same but they said my mobile no. won 400000 GBP in the 2011 OTDC ANNIVERSARY PROMO England UK to clime contact Dr Aris Email ID [email protected] and the sms sender's mobile no. is [protected] be aware

• Jk
    JKer Jan 17, 2011

17/01/2011
    Well looks like I got the best deal I won 2 million pounds this morning, might just quit my job and retire, wouldnt that be nice. LOL

nasserkiki Dec 18, 2010

Today i received a message on my mobile phone saying i had won 2 million pounds in the UK mobile promo and number code. I would like to know if this is a scam or when and how i will receive the winning prize if this is true. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on the matter.Tnx

saam Dec 18, 2010

hahaha! I have just received the same SMS, from phone No. +[protected], saying I won, not miserable £ 800, 000 or 900, 000, but 2 million. It was strange, because scammers usually use the email, so I checked it here., and, of course, it was no surprise to find out many people received the same kind of SMS.

• Wi
    Windhond1964 Dec 12, 2010

Hi have reciece a SMS on the 11-12-2010 that i have won R 250, 000 from the BT promotion company in London in the UK, to my big suprize at was a scam, so be aware and don`t let them fool you with it here in South Africa.They manage to caught me with this sweet talk of this promotion, the number that i have recieve the massage from is [protected].Regards from South Africa

• Ca
    carol australia Dec 08, 2010

just received mobile text from+[protected] congratulations !!! your cell phone no won 2 millions pounds in the mobile uk promo promo code UKMBL to claim sendemail to [email protected]

carol australia

• Al
    Albina Kroflin Nov 26, 2010

I received a message on my mobile phone: Congratulations!!! Your cell number won 2 million pounds in the Mobile UK Promo.Claim code: UKMBL/20. To claim send email to: [email protected] Number that send this message: +[protected]

mona ex Nov 14, 2010

i recieved to day a msg telling me i won 2million uk pound!!!more than u all hahahah..lets hope its true...i was told to send a msg to th emailadress infomobilesomething lottery..with a pw...so i di...SHOW ME THE MONEY...PS i live in lebanon

• Ge
    George Stylianou Nov 13, 2010

I got the same message that I won 2 million pounds in the Mobile UK Promo. What is it. Is it some kind of joke?

namir Nov 04, 2010

تلقيت رسالة من رقمكم أني قد ربحت 2 مليون باوند
    كيف سأقبض المبلغ ؟؟

• Mu
    Mubarak Ismail Patel Apr 03, 2010

22/10/2010 I received a message on my mobile phone saying I had won 7, 000, 00 pounds in the UK mobile promo { and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible. I would like to know if this is a scam or when and how I will receive the winning prize if this is true. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on the matter.

• Lu
    lulu1212 Mar 27, 2010

I got a msg and it is the same as what every ones been saying except that it was sent to me in US$
    and it says 2 email top mail insted of yahoo and its from bingo lottos?

Is it the same scam or is it worth investigating.
    Please reply!!!

• Ah
    Ahmed Ali Essa Nov 30, 2009

Kindly be informed that I received SMS massage from your side mean that I won 500.000 on the below mobile :

Mobile number : [protected]

What is the default procedure to received this money ?

Regards,
    Ahmed Ali

jay.mo Jun 12, 2009

ATTENTION: If you ever have to pay any amount of money to receive any prize (in real life or online), its a scam and stay away, no matter how lucrative the payout is. You'll kick yourself later.

Anyone here that says they've received money from these scams are the scammers themselves trying to legitimize the scam, or they've been sent a fake cheque/draft that will not clear when deposited.

• Bi
    biGRONNY Jun 11, 2009

I like money. Brittish money, American money; don't matter. But if this is infact a scam, How do these people profit from it? Web site hits?

nadea Jun 06, 2009

i riceve a massage that i won 415, 000, 00

Sad but true May 29, 2009

Well well the same e-mail but this time it was for 415.000.00 pounds I didn't get anytime in life for free and the day I do well be the day I die...

• Su
    subramaniam May 25, 2009

it is not fake. i also got a similar message. they asked me to submit 750 pounds. when i submitted after 4 days i got a demand draft worth 425000 GBP. i m very happy now.

S Subramaniam
    Chennai

• Va
    VASUDEVAN NAIR May 23, 2009

I also received SMS that you have won 4250000 GBP. I contacted that no. I also send mails. They did reply very fast. Asked me to fill the form
    two forms i have filled and send. One is pending. I also called there
    Mr.James Smit. I dont know. They told me that You have won 25, 000 GBP and send congratulation. I recieved one certificate stating that you have won 425000 GBP. I told them that in certificate you have mentioned that you have won 425000 GBP and you are telling that it is 25, 000 GBP. I felt doubt in that again i called. I asked him that name one person to whom you have given this prise so that I can talk to them wether it is true or scam.

I asked them to give my prise after deducting all charges as i dont have any money with me. They did not reply after that.

Still I am confused wether it is SCAM. Shall I contact to BSNL service provider. They might be knowing that is fake or true.

By seeing comments I think it is SCAM only.

Regards
    VNNAIR [protected]

JayeetaDas May 13, 2009

sir i received this sms from Nokia " Congratulation your mobile number have won 425, 000 GBP In GCN International mobile -promo .. sir i would like to know when and how i will receive the winning prize ...if it is true than kindly mail me on [email protected] bearing Mobile No [protected] . Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on the matter

• Di
    DIDOVSKY I Mar 05, 2009

hv rcvd the same message-but before receiveing prize they are asking to send them minimum 550.00 pounds
    via WESTERN UNION -SEEMS, PURE SPAM.

• Ha
    Harneet Feb 19, 2009

yeah even i received this sms saying i had won 425, 000 GBP in GCN international Mobile-Promo. For clam contact +[protected] and Email [email protected]

Thanks to all ur comments ..i googled this info and found out to be a scam.. its all crap people... beware..!!

BEWARE !!!

• Vi
    via Feb 14, 2009

I received a message:
    GSM YEARLY AWARD WINER YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 170, 000.00 EURO IN ONGOING GSM PROMO. FOR CLAIM CALL: +[protected] OR [email protected]

I just received this message 3 days back, I tried to get entouch with them believing it was true. They ask me to transfer euro 385.00 through Western Union in the name of particular person for dhl charges in sending me check, laptop, cp and t-shirt. Since I don't have resources to for the dhl charges I already rejected to send me the prize.They are still calling me giving 15 days to settle the dhl charges or else prize will be forfeited. It's good that I google this information and found out many comments above. Thank you for this information

• Ha
    HARILAL N.JIKADRA Nov 21, 2008

I received a MOBLE SMS on my mobile phone saying i had won 425, 000 GBP in GCN international mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible.
    FROM HARILAL N.JIKADRA
    ADDRESS: 11 MADHUVAN BANGLOW, RADHA SWAMI SOC, NEAR VISHNU NAGAR SOC, SHINGAN PUR CHAR RASHTA, VED ROAD, SURAT-395004, GUJRAT, INDIA
    MOBILE NUMBER +[protected]
    PLEASE REPLY ME
    AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...
    [email protected]

abdelrahim Oct 27, 2008

sir i received an sms from [email protected]
    phone saying i had won 575, 000 pounds in the UK
    mobile promo and that this money would be sent to me as soon as possible. I would like to know if this is a scam or when and how i will receive the winning prize if this is true. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing from you on the matter

• Za
    zakariya ismaiil aboubakr al Sep 16, 2008

yemen sanaa tadhamon international islamic ban

• Za
    zakariya ismaiil aboubakr al Sep 16, 2008

my phoon is +[protected] winning your money is ready to sent to you for deett hart [email protected]

Andrijan Jul 22, 2008

i recieved e-mail from
    GSM MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.
    CALLE CLAUDIO COELLO 41, 28001
    BARCELONA, SPAIN
    they wrote that I won 350, 000.00 euro...
    they give me their e-mail and their phone number and when I call them some nice guy answered me and told me that I am the winner of prize...
    What shuld I do?
    should I trust them?

Abdullah Jul 06, 2008

Hello Friends,

This is fake and bogus.
    I also received the same message that I am the winner of 1000000(one million) british sterling pounds.
    I become very much astonished when I saw that message in my mobile because I thought that without playing any lottery or any other gambling how can I can win this much amount.

!!! "So beware this is "SCAM"" !!!1111111

• Ke
    ketevan chomakhashvili Jun 09, 2008

I receiver the same sms where they told me that I won 950 000 pounds.

I think that it isn't true, but I am intrested in your opinion. What do you think about this. Do they need my money?

• Un
    unknown010101 May 08, 2008

People what do you think about it, i tried to reach them but it was useless and thier email doesnt exist and they dont have real phone number or web site or company so how could dummy people think there's a reward and for what are you going to win a reward? For having a lucky mobile number? No my friend it's only a scam, think about it with your mind before you try to waste your time.

Anyway i reached the same bloody message and before it i received one from nokia uk promo so how could this be a real message? How could they give at least 500, 000 (average) for 1, 000 when you calculate it it will be 500, 000, 000 euro and 9, 848, 266, 400 dollars so how the hell they will bring all this money from ? Is the one who is sending it is builgests or one of the top rich people on the word?

Anyway forget about it.

• Un
    unknown010101 May 08, 2008

yoo people what do you think about it, i tried to reach them but it was useless and thier email doesnt exist and they dont have real phone number or web site or company so how could dummy people think there's a reward and for what are you going to win a reward? for having a lucky mobile number? no my friend it's only a scam, think about it with your mind before you try to waste your time, , ,

anyway i reached the same bloody message and before it i received one from nokia uk promo so how could this be a real message? how could they give at least 500, 000 (average) for 1, 000 when you calculate it it will be 500, 000, 000 euro and 9, 848, 266, 400 dollars so how the hell they will bring all this money from ? is the one who is sending it is builgests or one of the top rich people on the word?

anyway forget about it

• As
    asif akhtar Apr 27, 2008

###Y [censored]T ! FRAUD OF the YEAR i LOST 750 POUNDS and 3000 EUROS...THIS IS FRAUD SCAM...BEWARE...!
    ASIF AKHTAR
    DUBAI

• As
    asif akhtar Apr 27, 2008

i send 750 pounds and 3000 Euros for the marginal fluctuation Tax code fees and now they are asking 1550 Euros for Accounts Clearance from the WORLD BANK AUTHORITIES, i lost my all Money, i get personel loan from the LOCAL BANK and send them for transfer, but they are 100000% True Scammer, now they Close everythings and finish the contact with me, i am very unlucky person in the whole world, i am so upset so tired, what can i do for this matter no body helps me..this is my mistake i beleive on this Fraud scam transictions...
    i am so stupid ...
    please Friend dont do that ... ! they are professional and ###...

Best Regards
    ASIF AKHTAR
    From DUBAI

Abdullah Mar 28, 2008

The above comments are all true. This is purely fake and ridiculous. I myself become a victim of it. Normally these cases run for 3 to 4 months without any results. These all are stupid and ###s.

anne-so Mar 03, 2008

Hi, I notice that everyone here has received a strange sms from this number : [protected], I've also received this sms four or five times, but I don't understand why and how it is possible since I'm French, I live in Paris, I don't even know UK Mobile Promo and among my friends no one receives these messages. in your case, you can read that you won 600 000 pounds or something like that, as far as I'm concerned I can't read anything except " $SmsMess " . It's obvious that what these messages say is not true, so beware.

• Mi
    Micheal Franklin Feb 15, 2008

My cousin won 600,000 Pound here in UK, i didnt believe it till he collected the money and move out of his former to a bigger and better neighbour. If you have not won please do be patient cause am praying and wait patiently to recieve an SMS or Email. Goodluck everybody!

mohammad zuhdi salim khadir Jan 31, 2008

Hi, your company send to me sms, he want from me to contact this email, about i am won 1 moillion pound sterling , and my money ready to be sent to me, what do you want information to contact with me?