[Resolved] Twoo.com — cancellation and refund amount
Dear customer service team,
I had previously tried Twoo's premium services, and had not found it suitable to my interests or expectations. I had created an account using following e-mail ID.
E-mail ID used for the account:
Since it was not useful to me, I decided to quit and didn't opt for the auto renewal option and switched off switched off the premium services.
Despite doing so, I have been charged INR 7600/- from my account on 20 May2018.
I never authorized this transaction and same has been done without my consent. I am shocked to see this transaction, how can my card get used without my authorization.
Since I never wished to continue the services, request to to kindly cancel the charges levied and process the refund for it immediately.
Further I will be thankful if you can delete my account from your site to avoid any mishap in the future.
Pls find attached a screenshot of my premium account status on your website.
Awaiting your immediate action- please refund the transaction.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Twoo.com Customer Care's Response · May 21, 2018
Thank you for your message. I can see that yesterday you've purchased 12 months of Premium and 12 months of the Boost pack on Twoo. These were your first payments on the site and you had to enter your payment details on Twoo as well as accept our payment conditions which state that transactions on Twoo are non-refundable. Because of that we won't be able to organise a full refund for your payment. For information about a possible partial refund please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com.
More Twoo.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - the site is full of slappers and fake id's 
- Zorpia Promotion Profile - winning prize 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - no customer support, no help 
- [Resolved] Twoo / Dating Site - unable to unsubscribe 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - deducted my money without initmation 
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - get me out of your system - right now
- Zorpia - is it true or fraud? this is ecobank du mali replay please tell me truth
- Twoo.com - request for refund (auto debit from credit card)
- [Resolved] Twoo.com - twoo premium
- Zorpia - atm shipping not received as winning prize payment from zorpia team