[Resolved] Twoo.comcancellation and refund amount

P May 20, 2018 Review updated:

Dear customer service team,

I had previously tried Twoo's premium services, and had not found it suitable to my interests or expectations. I had created an account using following e-mail ID.

E-mail ID used for the account:

Prakash.[protected]@gmail.com

Since it was not useful to me, I decided to quit and didn't opt for the auto renewal option and switched off switched off the premium services.

Despite doing so, I have been charged INR 7600/- from my account on 20 May2018.

I never authorized this transaction and same has been done without my consent. I am shocked to see this transaction, how can my card get used without my authorization.

Since I never wished to continue the services, request to to kindly cancel the charges levied and process the refund for it immediately.

Further I will be thankful if you can delete my account from your site to avoid any mishap in the future.

Pls find attached a screenshot of my premium account status on your website.

Awaiting your immediate action- please refund the transaction.

Regards
Prakash singh

Twoo.com

• Resolution Statement

• Twoo.com Customer Care's Response · May 21, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I can see that yesterday you've purchased 12 months of Premium and 12 months of the Boost pack on Twoo. These were your first payments on the site and you had to enter your payment details on Twoo as well as accept our payment conditions which state that transactions on Twoo are non-refundable. Because of that we won't be able to organise a full refund for your payment. For information about a possible partial refund please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com.

Regards,
    Aleksandra
    Team Twoo

• M
      Jul 11, 2018

i received a biil of 30.99 date du 4 juillet 2018 pleas remove my name i am not interested marcel.[protected]@videotron.ca

• A
      Jul 12, 2018

@marcel leonard Hi,

Thank you for your message. You've been charged because there's an active Premium subscription on your account which you have not stopped. If you're sure that you want to stop your subscription and delete your account please contact us at [protected]@twoo.com (for support in English) or [protected]@twoo.com (for support in French).

Regards,