Two Small MenBad service

I have just recently moved from Toronto to Barrie. Prior to my move I was checking out all the opinion boards online and noticed that most moving companies had bad comments against them, I wasn't to sure who to go with so I started asking friends. One of my co-workers suggested Two Small Men as he had used them a few months before and had a good experience. I decided to book with them. On the day of my move they showed up on time and ready to work. The guys were funny and careful with my stuff. It seems as though this company is making a turn around. Keep it up and i will recommend you guys for sure.