TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Presspioneer press delivery

F Jun 13, 2019 Review updated:

We stopped getting the paper daily because half the time we didn't get it. We did want the Sunday paper so agreed to the Sunday and Thursday papers. We still don't get it half the time and when we do it's out on the main sidewalk or on the boulevard. Why is it so difficult for us to get a paper twice a week?? If you are losing subscribers that is the reason why as we are now thinking of switching to the Strib.

• Bd
    BD_in_FH Aug 29, 2021

I would like to pay my renewal for my 7 days per week delivery (which, btw . . . has gotten much better - thank you carrier!) I am unable to log into my account to which I will renew. I have been locked out ever since I used to complain about the delivery. Some days there would be days without delivery and when I finally reached someone on the phone (btw . . . The Pioneer Press is more difficult than Comcast to reach a live person and voice a complaint) I was promised a credit. I have NEVER received a credit! What's my complaint: "Tainted" to the IT personnel that have locked me out to access my account. "Sainted" to the new delivery service that have my paper there by 5:30 am every morning.

• Pa
    pastabewbs Feb 14, 2021

Good luck switching to the Star Tribune, genuis, the same overworked and underpaid carrier delivers that paper 7 days per week, too. Why is it so hard to get your paper twice a week? Because the press gives us about 3 hours to assemble, bag, then deliver several hundred papers IF we are lucky. Because NOBODY wants to deliver papers every single day in the middle of the night and your neighborhood likely doesn't have a dedicated carrier and is being delivered by someone who has already delivered 500 papers that morning. Because all you subscribers do is complain. Because you still think you deserve top step delivery and will complain if we don't deliver to your special little spot, even though top step delivery is no longer required. If you are a a two day per week subscriber, you are low on the totem pole - our daily customers come first. Cancel the subscription, it doesn't matter, we don't care, because we are not paid enough to care (we make pennies per paper delivered, PENNIES). I imagine your response would be to find a new job - well, what jobs? Oh, and most carriers already have day jobs and are delivering papers out of sheer desperation. We're up at midnight for you ungrateful turds; rain, snow, sleet, twenty below zero - doesn't matter, we're out there every single day of the week. Unsubscribing? Good riddance.

• Th
    Thomaskloes Jan 08, 2020

I haven’t recieved a paper in aver a week. Poor service. I won’t renew. [email protected]