The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Tweakbit.com — cancel
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I gave them $29.95 for the use of there software and I did not receive an order number or a key to install the other software's. I called this number [protected] and they could not fix my machine but wanted me to give them more money as much as 299.99dollars. And I refused. Several emails later and they said email [protected]@tweakbit.com and I will receive my payment and the operator was very short with me. Fool Me Once.
Money has already been taken out of my account 4/1/16.
No client number, no order number, no key was received
I gave them this email address [protected]@yahoo.com on 3/30/16.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK @29.96
My Name Is Irvin Zabielski [protected] or [protected]
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Tweakbit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Paddle Net Tweakbit - Unauthorised credit card charges
- Paddle.com Market Ltd / Tweakbit - Tweakbit pcrepairkit / tweakbit file recovery
- TweakBit / Auslogics Labs - unauthorized card charges
- TweakBit / Auslogics Labs - wrong charge or fraud
- TweakBit - Unknown debit to cheque account
- TweakBit - Unauthorised debit card charges
- TweakBit / Auslogics Labs - Addebito ricorrente non autorizzato sulla carta di credito
- TweakBit / Auslogics Labs - Fraudulent Credit Card Charge