Tweakbit.comcancel

I

I gave them $29.95 for the use of there software and I did not receive an order number or a key to install the other software's. I called this number [protected] and they could not fix my machine but wanted me to give them more money as much as 299.99dollars. And I refused. Several emails later and they said email [protected]@tweakbit.com and I will receive my payment and the operator was very short with me. Fool Me Once.
Money has already been taken out of my account 4/1/16.
No client number, no order number, no key was received
I gave them this email address [protected]@yahoo.com on 3/30/16.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK @29.96
My Name Is Irvin Zabielski [protected] or [protected]

Irv

RESOLVED

• TweakBit's response · Apr 10, 2017

Hi Irvin.

We are really sorry if the pricing appeared confusing and the product didn't work for you. We appreciate your feedback and will review the ordering process to see if we can make the terms easier to spot in the shopping cart. We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If you are unhappy with the product or service, you can drop us a line at http://www.tweakbit.com/support/contact/ and we will be happy to assist. Sorry once again for any inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

• Updated by debsbill · Apr 19, 2020

Do not want tweakbit

• Updated by debsbill · Apr 19, 2020

Please stop and cancel products

• TweakBit's response · Oct 25, 2020

Hello Thomas,
    Please contact our Customer Service at support(at)tweakbit.com and we will help you cancel the subscription right away.
    TweakBit cares!

Santosh Patole Nov 05, 2019

I have never requested this software and do not wish to pay for it. therefore can you please cancel my so called subscription and refund the amount of Rs. 3682.09/

• De
    debsbill Apr 25, 2020

dont want product please cancel

• Tw
    TweakBit Customer Service Oct 05, 2020

@debsbill Hello,
    To cancel your subscription, please contact our Customer Service at support(at)tweakbit.com and we will help. You can also cancel directly from the reminder email, which you should have received 3 days prior the Renewal Date.
    TweakBit cares!