TvDVDbonanza.comformally named www.clickdvdmedia.com

C Review updated:

I ordered from www.clickdvdmedia.com on 11/27/09.. after not receiving my order within the promised timeframe I replied to initial confirmation email. I sent a reply once a day for 3 days straight. I did finally receive a return email on 12/17/09 that stated only that my order had been procesed and shipped. And I was given a tracking number through USPS. The tracking number, unfortunately, was not valid. I do not expect to get my DVD series and plan to dispute the charge with my credit card company. The phone number that shows up on my credit card bill is [protected] ... I call this number and get a recording that states "This account is already in use, if you think this recording is in error, please contact your system administrator.".. So yeah, a bogus phone number.. So I get online today to do some further research onthe company only to find that they've now changed their name to www.tvdvdbonanza.com... same exact site under a different name!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! I'm not the first one to make complaints on them.. They are all over the internet, unfortunately I didn't research the company before make an almost $100 purchase from them.

• L
      Dec 18, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. Tvdvdbonanza, Clickdvdhouse, Tvdvdmania, Clickdvdmedia. and Dvdonetv are the same people. I placed an order on 12-09-2009 and never received it. I called the customer service number and a man named Mark with an indian accent answered. He told me if they didnt arrive by the end of the week to call back. Now the phone is only a busy signal. I e-mailed them and they answered me back saying that my package was stuck in customs. Where are these dvds coming from? I reported them to the Federal Trade Commissions. Their number is [protected]. Report to them. Also to the Dept. of Justice and Attorney General. When I went back to pull up the site I ordered from, it was gone. The others I listed above are the same people because they had the same advertisings.

• N
      Jan 05, 2010

I am going thru the same thing with them I have gotten the run around and no return email and i didn't even see a telephone listng. I ordered a box set on 12/18/09 but I still don't have the product. I used the TvdvdBonanza site and I wish I never did. I as well will be contacting higher authorities on this company. I've lost out on my money and it is truely a lesson learned but I would hate for anyone else to have to go thru this. So if you are thinking of purchasing any DVD's from this site DON'T!!!

Jan 05, 2010

Same here. Ordred a X-mas present for my Mom on 12/21. They processed my credit card info on 12/24, with an international trans fee of course. Mine was ran as betadvdseries with no ph# but appeared to be out of Canada. Then I got the same e-mail as "Casserole" about giving me a tracking#. Here is the tracking# they gave me through EMS speedpost: EE333247291CN and said I would be able to track it once it came to the United States through USPS. That is the regular mail. How am I going to track it through the regular mail without a US postal service certified mail tracking#. Check your tracking#, maybe they gave us all the same "fake" #.

I tried several speedpost websites. They have them in Hong Kong, Singapore, India & Nigeria. Nothing for Canada. I don't assume I will be getting my movies at all. I read these reviews a couple days after I ordered but kept my fingers crossed as I have read from other sites people do get their orders, they are just of bad quality. That is not the case here. It appears I will not be receiving my merchandise.

Jan 08, 2010

I dont have much money because of recent layoff and I wanted to get my fince something she really wanted for christmas and that was 12-21-09 it is now 1-8-10, I am very dissapointed with the fact that some people would rather screw another person over for 60.00 dollars than work for a living...

Jan 12, 2010

I too orderend from tvdvdbonanza.com on 12-21-09. They processed my card and got their money along with this internationl fee. It is now 1-12-10 and i have yet to recieve my dvds. I recieved three different confirmation emails on two seperate days saying my order had been shipped on both december 22 and 23. I have emailed this place multiple times and have yet to recieve a response.

Jan 13, 2010

I too purchased a dvd box set from tvdvdbonanza. The initial confirmation email stated that items were shipped on 12/22/09. I emailed them on 1/8/10 stating that as of yet I did not receive item. I finally got them yesterday. They didn't ship until 12/8. I almost wish that I didn't get them. They are bootlegged and the worst part is that they skip, stick and part way through the dvd player decides that the disc can't be read. they were recorded from the ABC Family Channel and shipped from China. I just sent another email stating my problem. I may just see if I can dispute the charge on my card. Does anyone know who to report the selling of bootlegged items to?

• J
      Jan 14, 2010

I too ordered from them. I received the DVD's but they are clearly homemade! There were no commercials as far as i could tell from fast forwarding them to check. It is/was christmas present for my 80 year old grandmother, so I may just give them to her, she wouldn't really mind. I have contacted them up to 10 times about returning them for poor quality and i get no response or them saying they will replace them. I don't know if I can go through my credit card company with this because 2 discs skip and say they are damaged. but do not do business with them,

• D
      Jan 19, 2010

I have had the same problem from this so called " Company " I have not heard back from EIGHT emails... even though they state they will reply within 24 to 48 hours. For all those that HAVENT had them delivered dont worry.. I actually DID get mine... only to have 7 of the DVD's .. NOT WORKING.
    It was only when I bombarded them with emails ( just hitting resend about 20 times ) I actually got a response... NOT TO FIX MY PROBLEM... THT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO EASY ... JUST TO LET ME KNOW THAT MY EMAIL HAS NOW BEEN FLAGGED AS SPAM.
    AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !
    As a collector / dealer in signed memorabilia iu have also listed warnings on my website and reported them to other autograph dealer websites.

• D
      Jan 19, 2010
    Tvdvdbonanza.com - Quality of goods
    TVDVDBonanza.com
    Battle Creek
    Michigan

Ordered series set on DVD to be delivered to my father. Set was sent from China addressed to his street and my city. DVD's were low quality, obviously recorded off of the television (some of the shows even had the Sci-Fi Channel logo on them!). DVD's came in paper sleeves stuck in an old Beta VHS case with poorly scanned case cover. Made 3 attempts to contact them and received no reply.

• M
      Feb 10, 2010

I just bought dvds from here, never even saw the complaints, overlooked.
    I am highly ticked that i did'nt, and yes recorded from tvland or somewhere else.
    This is such a rip off...i think they should be shut down.

• E
      Feb 17, 2010

I had the SAME problem! Unfortunately, I didn't look at the company before I ordered my DVD set. It was to be a Christmas give for my daughter (ordered on December 18) but I didn't recieve it until the end of January! And when I recieved it, it wasn't an "official" dvd set. It came directly from China in a crappy box, without any labels etc. The quality of the product is very poor as well. If I wanted this type of produce, I would have asked my husband to get it for me - he travels to China a few times a year. I can't believe this "company" is allowed to exist. Guess I will stick to Ebay from now on!

•   Mar 30, 2010

IF ANY OF YOU USED YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR PAYMENT, CONTACT YOUR BANK AND REQUEST CHARGEBACK... " GOODS NOT AS DESCRIBED &/OR FAULTY " SHOULD BE COVERED UNDER YOU CC CARD INSURANCE ~ TERMS OF USE.

REGARDS

DROIDSTER

• H
      Mar 24, 2019
    Bonanza - Seller Ban

Sold on Bonanza for a few years. Out of no where banned, and they will not respond to me. I was never given a reason or an email. I email once a week and they choose not to respond. I just want to know why I was banned? My successful business is their loss. Doing just fine on Ebay. AVOID THIS COMPANY!