Mary Gerhardt Oct 29, 2007

I have been trying since July 10th to receive the complete seasons of "Murder She Wrote" on dvd. For months they kept telling me it would be sent "next week", "by the end of the week", etc. I finally received the order in mid-August but Disc 4 was missing. They have promised since August to send me that Disc but it still has not arrived. Even worse, several of the discs are incomplete and have only 3 of the 5 stories listed. Others freeze and will not play. It is almost impossible to reach this company and dealing with them has been the worst nightmare of any of my purchasing experiences. Run from this website.

• Su
    Susan Pennington Oct 28, 2007

On Sept. 28th I bought the Carol Burnett Series DVD Set for all 11 seasons from tvaddicts.com. Could not find it anywhere else. I charged it to my credit card. A few days later it was charged to my credit card and to this day 10/28/07 I have yet to receive my order. I wrote the company and have yet to hear from them. And now when I try to get on there site it is closed for some reason and unreachable. I am going to contact my credit card company and lodge a complaint and get my money back one way or the other. I recommend that no one buys anything from this company. They seem to be frauds..

• Mi
    michael kogan Oct 11, 2007

This is my first time ripped off by an internet company. It looks like I am out $200 for the complete 39 episodes of "Foreign Intrigue." My list of complaints are as following: No email confirmation when money taken BUT NOT DELIVERED; No email reply when requested afterwards: No one available when follow-up calls made during their normal hours of operation - only option is to leave a message. Sounding off to via this service does nothing to get like this company off the internet. Any ideas who regulates this type of activity?

• De
    Debra Walter Aug 27, 2007

I ordered 2 series - Ally McBeal and Judging Amy. Both sets had at least 7 defective DVD's in that they were either incomplete or would stall in the middle of them. Both also had Commercials on them. I contacted the customer service department and have been promised for 6 months now that they would send me replacements. I have asked where to send the DVD's since I no longer want to wait for the new ones. All they do is send me an email apologizing for my inconvenience and then say that they'll be shipping the new DVD's along right away.

Here's the latest email response from them I just received today.

Dear debra walter,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will follow this to our manufacturer and guarantee that you will receiving your replacement set in a soonest time as possible. Again our apology for the delay of receiving your replacement set.

Beware people!

Marycris

• Re
    Ren Pedersen Aug 27, 2007

Johnny Cash dvd set purchased that advertised approx. 50 tv shows within. Less than half actually on discs. Tape quality is rubbish. Cost $250USD. Total fraud! Have been trying nightly for 6 months to get a response! DO NOT USE TVADDICTS.COM. Pity I never looked into complaints board. Never buy anything via internet is my advice. Ren...