Tsogo Sun Hotels Logo

Tsogo Sun Hotels

Having problems with Tsogo Sun Hotels?

Tsogo Sun Hotels Customer Service Contacts

+27 861 447 744 (Customer Service)
+27 115 107 500 (Corporate Office)
Palazzo Towers East, Montecasino Boulevard, Fourways, 2055, Private Bag X200
Bryanston
South Africa - 2021

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tsogo Sun Hotels Customer Service. Initial Tsogo Sun Hotels complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tsogo Sun Hotels above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tsogo Sun Hotels. Discuss the issues you have had with Tsogo Sun Hotels and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tsogo Sun Hotelsmount grace

to whomever it may concern

I made a reservation for the 25th of December for my partner and I

It was our 14th anniversary and i wanted to surprise my wife with a luxury getaway

check in was a breeze the room was big and spacious but cleanliness didnt seem to be on the cards

The bathroom and shower floors were dirty, either because of someones dirty shoes or a dirty mop was used .

the one insect my wife is scared of is spiders and that seemed to be the order of the day

1. spiders and webs under the umbrella

2.spider and webs on the blinds by the coffee station

3.tiny spiders walking amoungst the pillows on the beds

4. spiders and webs on the corners of the toilet and on the blinds

ordered and paid for a platter of seasonal fruits which didnt live up to my expectation. bananas, apples, and pears are all year round fruit,

remember i paid for this already but i was given a call from reception to ask if im going to pay by cash or card when i check out, .
could they not pick up that it was already paid for

mangoes watermelons berries etc are seasonal and that is what i was expecting

breakfast was ok but please tell the staff to pay attention to all patrons. as thee only indians there we felt abit out of place and had to go looking 3 times for someone just to bring us ONE cup of coffee

check out was not grand as we had to wait for a golf cart for 30 min but that was expected due to influx of people checking out

receptionist was on a call and just gave a thumbs up sign when i went to leave my room card. we waited for her to end the call so we could tell her about the room condition and all she said I will let house keeping know

For the price i paid, which was alot for me this time of the year ( we booked a suite room 215)and for the rating of this hotel i expected so much more. i really wanted to spoil my wife but she spent the night in fear that something is going to bite her.

It will be appreciated if something could be done about this and if someone could get back to me

thanking you in advance

mohammed

Aug 29, 2020

Tsogo Sun Hotels — Incident; ref sha insurer partners and edendale branch : fw: wildtrak - 1000/28104/1309

Good Day Tsogo Sun - SHA Santam Partners. Your email and the attached MS PDF Document Dated 8 July 2020...

Tsogo Sun HotelsSouthern sun hyde park hotel

Hyde Park hotel hired Liala Interiors to do curtains for them. Liala Interior hired black people to do th job. After doing a job for a corporate hotel which was 32 rooms in March, these black people were extorted by both Hyde Park hotel and Liala Interiors. All they charged Liala Interior was R52k for a job that costs triple that amount but because racism will never end in SA they got zilch. Once this hotel is running & operating we will put it on stand still because they are In possession of curtains that black people did without getting a rent day & nyt & didn't get paid at all. Laila has sent numerous msgs saying this hotel didn't make payment. The hotel says they made payment & they don't wanna get involved. This is hogwash as we dealing with white people but then again this is how black people will always be treated.. I will not rest & I am already in contact With EFF. Please pay these black people for their time and labor as the curtains are in your possession.. Call [protected]

Dec 09, 2019

Caledon Casino Spa Hotel — accommodation

Check in was a pain 6th and 7th Dec. Reception staff was not warm and welcoming My booking was done...

Jun 29, 2019

Southern Sun Hotel in Abu Dhabi — did not credited my money in my account

I paid the amount through my debit card to hotel included deposit amount 200 AED when I checkout they refund...

Mar 05, 2019

Tsogo Sun — service as well as no safety for consumers.

On arrival no porter to help with luggage. Room 151 which is at end of hotel. Find a trolley load luggage...