Trustaffbad business warning

I took an assignment with TRUSTAFF for a job in Dallas. I had given my two week notice at my current job and was promised employment by the TRUSTAFF recruiter.TRUSTAFF called and informed me that the job I had signed a contract for was not available. I ended up going to California instead, where they left me stranded, did not pay housing expenses, sent me a blank contract to sign for the California assignment, and in the end after I completed my assignment (since I had no choice) took my last check which was $4000.00. when I tried to contact them, they screened the calls and would not talk to me. Finally, I gave them a fake name so I could get through to someone...and guess what, they put me through to the recruiter. When I told him who I was and asked for an explanation, he hung up. If you are an RN and are wanting to travel, please, please, don't use TRUSTAFF. It was a horrible experience in which I would not want anyone to have to go through.