TruGreenstop to send me a collection letter

Truegreen sent me a letter by a collection agency. I am disputing this debt. How can I owe something for them if I just bought one time from trugreen for 1 year treatment and I paid them in advance? This is the best proof that I don't owe anything for them. If they are sure that I am in debt, they have to provide me a copy of the agreement signed by me with the commitment with them to provide the service that they are assuming is in debt. They are very disorganized. They charged my credit card more than the amount that they offered to pay in advance and I had to spend a lot of time to call them many, many times to solve the problem and get my refund.
Trugreen is horrible.

Andy_L Jan 08, 2013

They have done something similar to me in Aurora CO, I hired for 3 lawn care applications for 2011. Which I paid for it. Then without my permission they did the lawn service for 2012. By that time I have already hired Scotts lawn care. They kept on calling me, I asked for any proof or contract that I signed for 2012?. They gave weird answer, If you don't call us and notify, the plan for 2011 is rolled over to 2012.
    They also sent a collection letter.

TruGreen - Do business with integrity and win customers, Not by cheating. You won't hold on that money for long time.

• Ro
    Ronn Killough/Darrell Bartlett Jul 17, 2011

True green did us the same way and then a few days later a new guy from true green wanting a new bussiness asked if he could evaluate our lawn and he kept saying we can gt rid of all these weeds and blah blah blah and I said we used u guys before and he says I know it had to have been another company and I brought out the 1 yr contract that had expired a week earlier and he just shut up it all a crock and a scam I could not believe the guy but he walked right into the mess but I did not mention the yr I had been with them until he showed his ignorance. We were riped off as well. U are better off by using weed and feed in the spring and its much beter than NOT SO TRUE GREEN.

• Ro
    Ronn Killough/Darrell Bartlett Jul 17, 2011

just like a tylenol just like a heart pill its a drug u dumb bimbo so who cares everyone is on something these days