TruGreenharassing phone calls

M

This company has been calling my home for about 2 weeks or more now and last night they called at 9:00pm to try and sell me something. I had asked them not to call this number anymore I'm not interested and hung up. They called back 2 minutes later and hung up. Now tonight about 8:45pm they called my house 4 times within a matter of 5 minutes. I answered and I could here several men in the back ground talking. I asked them if they were trying to prove something and I heard more talking and they hung up. Each time I answered the phone they didn't say anything and just hung up on me. I would really like these people to stop calling my home and harassing me just because I asked them not to call here anymore.

• Is
    isquashbugs Sep 27, 2013

This company is so annoying, they call me every night from different phone numbers. I have asked so many times to be removed from their list and they keep calling non stop, they call all hours of the day and night even though my number is listed on the do not call list. Something should be done about this companies annoying phone calls.

• St
    Strupzile Dec 12, 2011

We terminated services from "True Green" several weeks ago for inadequate services. They have sent several letters and now are making harassing phone calls in the late evening.