Triumph Property ManagementFailure to provide essential services and still charged tenant rent even though residence was vacant

J

after moving into the house that they managed, I found out that it was not ready to be rented out. carpet was unfinished, walls had not been painted, holes are in the walls, Landscaping was not ready, blinds were broken and missing, air conditioning and heating wasn't working, and there were two major water leaks. this is only just to say the least. it took nearly a month for them to get the AC and heater working but only because I complained to them constantly. then there was the matter of the water leaking. As I write this, it has been 2 months and they still neglecte to fix the water leaking in the house. they keep stating that it is my responsibility to repair a water leak that is within the walls of the house and a broken supply line outside. at one point I had to leave the property for 10 days because there was such a massive water leak that I had to turn off the water to the house. I then had to repair the water leak that was outside and ask them for reimbursement of like $55 or incur a high water bill for my entire stay at the house. now they are trying to say that I owe them $400 back rent for that time that I was not living in the house even though this goes against the laws of the State of Nevada. and they refuse to reimburse me for my $55. I have been dealing with Kami who states he is the owner of the company. he has called me up on one occasion yelling at me, demanding I pay the $400 and all late fees and will not reimburse me my money. I have been in correspondence with him and he is very unwilling to work with me even though I have offered to pay a part of it. I feel it's better to have peace then be right on my part. now they are trying to wrongfully evict me. Be careful tenants and homeowners, this company likes to cut corners and save money for themselves.