Trident Hyundai Dealerworst service

N

Hello, I live in Bangalore and have purchased Hyundai Santro from Trident. I have had very bad experience dealing with each and every executive of Trident Hyundai. When I purchased a car, there was a lady executive who tried to keep me away from one year free insurance. Had I not been little alert, I would have paid extra 11K. When I gave my car for first free service, I asked the Trident service station to put a particular accessory. To my surprise, they fitted a secondhand piece. When I found it there itself, they were just sorry. I know this kind of service is very common in India, but I had not expected this in Bangalore and while dealing with Trident. I am never ever going to see them again.

My advice: Hyundai Santro is a good car, if you live in Bangalore and want to go for it, just do it but without Trident.

• Updated by Prabhugouda · Jan 31, 2019

My Sunglass was exchanged with broken one after servicing from trident service center. staffs are least bothered about it.

• Pr
    Prsbhu Jan 20, 2020

They have taken my vehicle as resale it's been a week but no update! I am missing my car and the guy who took my car s not responding and behaving properly. I need the money immediately or else I have to file a case against it.

• Sh
    Shivaraju g r Nov 25, 2019

Am serviced my car 14 Nov from trident hundai service centre Domlur but not serviced clerly after two days am facing the problem midnight in Bangalore to mysure highway that time am called service advisor but no use still my car is star hundai mysure for service

• Ad
    Adityak3497 Oct 16, 2019

I have booked a grand i10 sports vehicle while delivery bad experience with trident car showroom and car cover they have provided of full local
    Bad experience

• Aj
    Ajay432 Jul 27, 2019

I gave my car for brake service.. I told them to replace new pads... But they just adjusted and gave it to me... And charged 1500 only for adjustments. And hardly I ran they 40kms.. Now the brakes are getting sound... And also they charged gst for labour service...

• Pr
    Prabhugouda Feb 11, 2019

I got my sunglass exchanged with broken glass after servicing my car from trident service center Whitefield Bangalore. staffs are least bothered about it. though i reached out to management no response on that.

• Gn
    gnreddy.tpt Sep 18, 2018

Trident Hyundai collected money to make my car insurance on 7/09/2018, Till date i haven't got my insurance and they are not responding properly and iam trying call customer care they not picking calls.
    As per my personal experience don't go with trident Hyundai insurance

• Om
    Om Esystems Sep 02, 2018

Requested replacement of the same to service manager Bhaskar from b Narayan puram branch replied as below
    Sir with in 2 days I will send

This is 4 days & he is not responding to me on phone.

Can anyone help me with customer service center manager details. Or contact me directly.

• Ka
    Kaushik Kalluri Aug 20, 2018

i bought an elite i20 form them, they have given a defect piece, wherein the key is jammed within 1 week after i bought the car. when trying to reach out to them. no response.
    especiall Kudlu gate Trident hyundai

Anupam Bhattacharya Aug 15, 2018

Hi, we gave our i20 Hyundai car for servicing and received the car on 7th August 2018.On 9th August 2018 while driving we realized that HD card is missing.Its shocking to realize that such a reputed organization is acting irresponsible.
    Regards,
    Anupam
    [protected]

• Ne
    NELSON1973 May 29, 2017

TRIDENT HYNDAI-- WORST SERVICE, , , , THEY CHARGE MORE THAN 40% COMPARE TO OTHER PLACES, , , , THEY JUST WANT TO EARN MONEY, , , THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED TO SATISFY CUSTOMERS, , , ,

• Su
    Sue Them Aug 20, 2007

These guys are trying to take me to court over complaints posted on this site! They are obviously trying to cover their tracks because their dealership and service center are not doing whats right.

Keep the complaints up.