Travelzoo.comdon't ever buy from travelzoo or you'll regret it

K

They don't tell you that they don't offer refunds on vouchers after 7-days even if its a gift! They are stealing from their customers and smiling about it to the bank. Don't ever buy from Travelzoo or you'll regret it.

RESOLVED

• Travelzoo's response · Jan 25, 2013

Hi Kusseb,

My name is Cortni Harris, and I am a Travelzoo customer service representative. We would like to work to make this right for you. Please contact me at [email protected] Thank you.

• Travelzoo's response · Jun 24, 2013

HowtoComplain,

My name is Cortni Harris, I am a Travelzoo customer service representative, and I would like the opportunity to obtain further details from your experience. Please contact me at [email protected] so that I may provide assistance.

• Ho
    HowtoComplain Jun 24, 2013

I completely agree with this comment Kusseb - I have just had a similar experience and am absolutely disgusted by Travelzoo's approach. Despite not having redeemed the voucher and having spoken to the retailer - who confirmed that they would not be paid - Travelzoo refused to refund monies or provide a credit. In my book if you pay for a service and do not receive it then either fraudulent activity, or theft, has taken place. I have already heard similar stories from other friends who no longer use Travelzoo for this very reason and I intend to look for more Blogs in order to publicise Travelzoo's appalling and downright unprofessional conduct.