Travelocity — car rental toronto - insurance
I rented a car from travelocity in sep 30 and they charged me CAD 28.24 for insurance, instead of the CAD 11.00 announced in the website. I already contacted them by Facebook Messenger, and the attendant told me he can't do anything, this is the correct amount. Insent him the images (I also have the images proving 11.00 and 28.24).
So, I request a reimbursement for the difference - at least, because this website seems not to know about costumer service.
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - taken advantage
- Travelocity - advertised 5 star hotel secret hotel - gave me 4 star 
- Travelocity - booked the wrong date 
- Travelocity - fraud and theft
- Travelocity - price guarantee rip off