Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions [TRS]401k withdrawal

I changed employers and was no longer covered by Transamerica's 401k plan. I called when I received notice I needed to withdraw or rollover my account. I called Transamerica to inquire about getting my money. The customer service person gave me misinformation, but did email me my forms and said I would receive my check in 3 days from when they received my completed forms. I received email on 1/29/18 that my withdrawal papers were received. As of 2/6/18 I had not received my check and tried unsuccessfully for over 90 on hold to reach someone at Transamwrica. After trying again and wasting more of my time on 2/7/18 I was lied to and told that I had already cashed my check which I had never received. I requested to speak to a supervisor and the customer service person became argumentative, abusive and refused to transfer to supervisor, after continually requesting a supervisor he finally transferred me a supervisor who lied and told me the same thing, gave me the runaround, was also argumentative and abusive and would transfer me to her supervisor or give me any further information when I told her I did not trust her since she had lied to me and I wanted to deal with someone else and wanted to file a complaint against her. I asked to have my check overnighted to me at Transamerica's expense. She refused and after trying to talk further she ended the call. I called back later and encountered another equally as rude and argumentative customer service woman when asked where to submit a complaint. She kept putting me hold and said that the supervisor I wanted to complain about have her an address for me to write to, but this poor excuse for a professional woman kept putting me on hold and then hung up on me after I repeatedly asked for address. I called Transamerica directly and explained my complaints to their switchboard operator who transferred me to a different supervisor who told me there was on error on the part of Transamerica when they processed my check and that the transaction was reversed on 2/1/18 which I had been already been told. I asked was given the name and address of Joshua Durham in Baltimore, MD to write a complaint. He became combative, argumentative, abusive and started shouting at me when and told me I had to deal with the supervisor I was complaining about and didnt want to deal with when I asked if he had Durham's phone number. I asked for the name of his supervisor which he refused, he finally gave me the name of his supervisor Tina Anderson. He did refuse to give me her phone number or contact info. Both supervisors I talked to that day especially the first one refused to really help provide any information and stated upper management does not take calls or return calls. I contacted Transamerica again a few times that day and asked to be speak to Joshua Durham and Tina Anderson and Mark Mullin Transamerica's president and had to leave messages and explained why I was calling and asked for return calls which never came and return calls from the two supervisors who said said they would call back also nevet came and neither did my check. On 2/8/18 eleven days after money was taken out of my account I started making calls to Joshua Durham, Tina Anderson and again got voice mail and left messages. I called Mark Mullin's office and again and was lied to by his secretary who also to a rude and combative stand. I left message several times for these three people and for the two supervisors I talked to the previous day. The supervisor I talked the previous day that I did not want to deal with tried to downplay Transamerica's responsibility for the error and said Transamerica only became aware of the error on 2/7/18 even though she told me on that day someone at Transamerica had reversed my check transaction on 2/1/18. I requested to have check delivered to me on 2/8/18 and asked for additional interest since money was missing 11 days, she refused and was very argumentative. I made repeated phone calls and left messages for Joshua Durham, Tina Anderson and Mark Mullin's office and told them the same thing. I never received calls back. I did receive call from the female supervisor who originally lied to me and I didn't want to deal with who told me the had solved the mistake. I asked if my check with additional interest was being delivered that and she said no, the check would be processed on 2/9/18 and if the could out in time it may be overnighted and at the earliest I may have my check on 2/10/18 or sometime next week. I told her this was unacceptable. I placed additional calls to Joshua Durham, who did answer his phone, did not say anything and then hung up on me. He is the person who supposedly is in charge of handling Transamerica's client complaints. I also tried contacting without luck and had to leave messages for Tina Anderson and Mark Mullin. I wasted in three days over 17 hours of my time calling Transamerica, waiting on hold, waiting for calls back, being lied to, being verbally abused, argued with, not given answers, refusal of information requested to make complaints, by supervisors and customer service people and failure of management Joshua Durham, Tina Anderson and Mark Mullin to return phone calls regarding complaints and frustration with Transamerica. The further complaints, and issues with Transamerica could have been avoided if first supervisor was honest and shared info and if someone in management had returned phone calls.