Transamerica Retirement Servicesira disbursement

A

I sent in an IRA disbursement form about 6 weeks ago (May 2nd 2016). The reason for this is because I am no longer able to contribute to it and they sent me a notice saying they are taking funds from it, so I liquidated it. My account only has about 1400$ on it and I was willing to pay for overnight shipment of the check. Well, after waiting 6 weeks I called and they told me that they had an issue with my form. I filled it out as My name and signed it as My name Jr. So they couldn't confirm that it was actually me. They asked me to fax a copy of my license with a cover letter and after 3-4 business days it should be processed and a check would be cut. So I waited the 4 days. Nothing. I called again and they said that my license was too dark and they had tried to contact me several times (obvious lie.) I sent them another one and called 20 mins later, still too dark. I requested sending them an email, they said they cant do that its against policy. I then sent 5 more the next day from my job with varying degrees of brightness and called again, still too dark. They then suggest I email it to one of them... So I did and FINALLY it was processing. They tell me give it 2 days to process and they'll overnight you a check (mind you this is Wednesday 6/8). I waited until Monday 6/13 and call again, still in processing. I call Tuesday 6/14, still in processing. Should have tracking numbers by 6/15. I call this morning and all of a sudden now its 7-10 business days and there was never a rush order on my account. I'm furious at this point. They promise me there will be a rush order and it shouldn't be too much longer. I'm expecting to call tomorrow and they're going to say they need my license again... No faith in this company at all. I will never invest with them for the rest of my life and plan on telling many many more people.