Toyo Internationalchristmas lights

F

Lights purchased from Home Depot in November of 2009. Over 10 sets of 100 LED;s.
Stopped working midway through Christmas last year. We just got back from Home Depot, they replaced all the lights, said they were from a new supplier, But Guess What
Toyo again, this time, they r located in California, toll free number [protected].
Thought anyone trying to get replacements and were not as successful as we were at Home Depot, could call the toll free number.
New lights cost more than double the old ones, but Home Depot ate the cost.

sabine nassar Nov 13, 2011

We just spent over 1000 dollars on new lights after the fiasco last year. Only to find out that it is still Toyo who has relocateed (from a residential home in PA) to CA. When I called about the dead lights I have from last year the first question was "how did you get our number" ., Then I was given an email address to deal with my last year's lights that dont' work. A hotmail address, how profesional is that/????????
    I just can't understnad that my trusted Home Depot deals with such a shady company. BTW I was told that they would not re=imburse me for the 6 chains that are dead from last year but I would have to send them in for repair...That will costs me more (from Canada) than these things are worth...