Totalsportshop.comnon-delivery of order

I ordered a football strip in dec' 2010, it was not delivered. I complained and they re-ordered and said it was shipped in Feb' 2011, it still did not arrive. I have requested a tracking # and finally a refund, and they have ignored my e/mails.

• Da
    Daynaman Oct 31, 2011

Despite repeated e mails Alert-pay refused to pursue my case saying that the money can' t be traced once thirty days pass.I reckon that Total sport use a really cheap postal service and things go missing all the time. If someone complains they claim they have sent a replacement and if you complain they ignore you until you go away. First time in about six or seven years I have been ripped off on the net and I will put this down to experience . Will avoid any site that uses alert pay in the future as they were unhelpful and useless to say the least.

S and D Anderson Oct 31, 2011

We have had the same problem. We ordered a football kit from here before and it came (although very slowly). This August we ordered another one but are still waiting. I have sent lots of emails asking them what is happening but have heard nothing back. The order appears to have been wiped from my account details, despite having been sent a receipt with the order information after they took the money from my account. Thank you for the advice, we will try Alertpay. My son agrees that the website should be called Totalwasteoftime.com

• Ba
    bagowarrior Jul 08, 2011

You should still chase a refund from Alertpay. The TotalSportShop website states 'Our payment methods page tells you how to order and pay for products. For questions regarding delivery, and refunds please review our shipping page, and returns policy page. Customers agree to allow up to 28 working days for dleivery, and in the case of undelivered goods, refunds will only be granted after 40 WORKING DAYS.' Which means they will offer after 40 days to you a refund. But that's when they go quiet and never respond to emails. I informed Alertpay of this, which means that they will always be outside Alertpay's 30 policy and they opened a dispute up for me and I got my money back as TotalSportShop never answered Alertpay's emails either. Shame really because the first item I ordered off them arrived and I would have ordered more for my boys over time. TotalSportsShop - TotalWasteofTime

• Da
    Daynaman Jun 17, 2011

Same story for me, ordered a kit for my son in January and it failed to arrive.They said they would send another and now won't reply to emails.Tried to get refund through Alertpay but they were useless, saying that they won't pursue debts that are over 30 days old!

• Em
    emmalouise Jun 14, 2011

i ordered a boys football kit in april for my sons birthday i'm still waiting for the kit 2 months later! i have sent at least four emails and have yet to recieve a reply!!!