The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Toshiba Direct — product issue
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a Toshiba laptop online through Toshiba Direct and choose specific upgrades. One of which was a 4G memory upgrade. My bad I never checked the specs but assumed (unfortunately) that since I ordered and paid for the memory upgrade and was dealing with what I thought was a reputable company it was built properly. My laptop runs extremly slow so I called Toshiba technical support and they had me run a diagnostics program and that's when I found out the computer only has 2G of memory. I contacted customer relations since I was told by 3 employees they were the only ones who could help me. Customer relations was great, well not really. Come to find out I only had 15 days to identify any issues and I'm out of luck. They could have simply shipped me the memory I ordered/paid for and I would have paid to have it installed and returned the 2G. But no luck with that.
More Toshiba Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks!
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem
- Toshiba - faulty laptop monitor they won't fix unless I pay
- Toshiba Corporation - customer service
- Toshiba Software India Pvt Ltd - power supply
- Toshiba - customer service/service dept.
- Toshiba 23hlv84 HDTV - 3 failed remotes, failed hdmi input