Torridnever received my order even after it was reordered by torrid a second time

I ordered two dresses from Torrid for an event I would have been hosting on Jan. 28, 2017. The items were ordered two weeks before my event to allow any issues with shipping. The first time I contacted Torrid about my package, .Iwas told a claim was being sent to fedex due to no updates being posted on tracking as to where my order was. The CSR told me he would email me in 24hours on the status of my order. I never received an email or phone call from a Torrid rep. I called a few days later spoke to another CSR who not only stated the previous rep. should have reordered the missing package...which this rep. did but informed me that one of the dresses ran out the size I originally ordered so I had to have them send the next smaller larger size. Becsuse of the incovience and I needed the dresses for Sunday the rep stated she would overnight it. Dresses never came and I placed ANOTHER call to torrid. This CSR suggested I wait becsuse I wanted a refund to use that in emergency mode to find an approptiate dress somewhere else. After so much back and forth with this rep I got off the phone. The supervisor I spoke with tpday stated ups dropped package off at my door...i became irate! Ups, usps, and fedex knows that my apartment prohibits packages left in front of residents door nor are packages received by the rental office because of theft; this is why the complex has package mailboxes. I stated I wanted a refund on the basis that I ordered wayyy ahead before the event on Sunday, torrid reps gave me inaccurate information and was dishonest, and torrid has my money and I no product! I needed that refund to try and find another outfit. A Torrid supervisor told me it takes 5days to investigate and afterwards I would receive a refund. I was supposed to make my debut tomorrow!!! Thanks Torrid for this embarrassment and your lack of willingness to correct all the mistakes you made. You just pissed out a good paying client! RELATIONSHIP TERMINATED!!!