TorridHuge disappointment!

A

As a long time customer I received a discount code from Torrid and made my order. For some unknown reason I was not able to apply the code so I contacted Torrid support and their rep offered me help.
Their rep assured me that everything was fine and that code was successfully applied, but when I checked my bank statement I realized that I was charged a full price.
Torrid support promised to fix everything and later they contacted me and said that it was already too late and they offered me another discount as an excuse. I am very disappointed with their decision, I was hoping for a price difference refund. What a huge disappointment!