Topix LLC[protected]@live.com

D

I have been scammed $10, 000 from this fraudulent so called company advertising on topix!!!
please block them so they cant scam other people. After I cancelled after 10months of paying and no loan my life was threatened... I have contacted fbi and fraud action police.
Please take them off they are advertising they are in usa and they are nigerian scammers... I have all documentation of death threats...
I was scammed but I will do what ever it takes to stop other people being scammed please do something...