Tophatterdrone

P

I bought something from them and now they tell me it's canceled i can't reach anyone @ this # [protected] . My order # is [protected] i want what i ordered or my refund back in my back A/S/S/P. Not 7 to 10 days now. This place is a rip off. And they need to be contacted. My name is polly decesere 146 state street Apt #11 Brewer, Maine o4412. I feel there was no reason to cancel it it's a app u can download & bid on things i have also read other complaints about other people getting ripped off.

• We
    Wen Lee May 26, 2018

Same thing is happening to me