Tomtop Groupservice complaint

C

To whom ever it may concern.

I placed an order on the 1st of December last year with Tom Top and received an email with a tracking link. I was told my order will be delivered to my house on the 15th of December. It is now the 30th of January. My tracking link has not had any activity since the 12th of January. I have sent dozens of emails to customer support and they keep telling me to go to my local post office (extremely unhelpful). When I go to my local post office they tell me they cannot help me and that their system does not recognize my order number. I am at a point where I feel like I have been scammed.

I just want a refund.