Menu
Tomlinson & Associates Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Tomlinson & Associates
reviews & complaints

www.tomlinsonassociates.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 7 Reviews

Tomlinson & Associates Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Tomlinson & Associates at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Tomlinson & Associates. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Tomlinson & Associates reviews & complaints 7

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Tomlinson & Associates reviews & complaints

U
4:42 pm EDT

Tomlinson & Associates Management

My name is Lola meher I've lived at west Alameda apartments for almost 5 years..there has been 4 managers during that time I've always payed my rent on time..the manager Cheryl is very rude I am behind on my rent and got evicted because she never informed me of a rent change I had an organization offer to pay all of my back rent and still got evicted I've been dealing with black mold since I've lived there and no smoke detectors for over a year..she lied during court and said she gavee notices for back rent increase..i know this property will not pass inspections from state it's a big health risk this complex last owners got sued for black mold problems necase it's throughout the walls in every unit...all i was asking for is more time to move out and was told no...I'm going to get a lawyer if I domt get more time im trying to be nice but the manager is very rude thank u for your time

Desired outcome: More time at least to more or get a lawyer about dangerous black mold and inspection fails

D

Tomlinson & Associates I moved out of Meadowbrook apartments on November 15th

I moved out of Meadowbrook apartments on November 15th. It's now December 29th, and I still haven't gotten my deposit refund. I've reached out to the Apartment Manager Stacy multiple times about my refund check, but all I get is the runaround. According to Idaho law, I should have received my refund within 21 days of moving out. It's been 44 days now. I've tried contacting Tomlinson & Associates directly several times, but it just goes to voicemail.

B

Tomlinson & Associates Tomlinson is in charge of my condo's HOA

Tomlinson is in charge of my condo's HOA. The sprinkler line broke, and water was flowing under the house (crawlspace), resulting in mold. Unfortunately, my condo failed the inspection for sale due to the water damage and mold. I've been attempting to resolve this problem for a week now, as Tomlinson is responsible for the condo's exterior. The manager, Michelle L (*** village manager), who collects the monthly dues for the HOA, has been unwilling to communicate with me or provide the contact information at Tomlinson to address the issue.

Hide full review

Is Tomlinson & Associates legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Tomlinson & Associates as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Tomlinson & Associates stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Tomlinson & Associates should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Tomlinson & Associates earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Tomlinson & Associates achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Tomlinsonassociates.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Tomlinson & Associates website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Tomlinsonassociates.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Tomlinson & Associates, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Tomlinson & Associates has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Tomlinsonassociates.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The tomlinsonassociates.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Tomlinson & Associates protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tomlinson & Associates I applied for a property called *** owned by Tomlinson and Associates in Nampa, Idaho

I applied for a property called *** owned by Tomlinson and Associates in Nampa, Idaho. The lady checked my application and said my income ain't enough for the apartment. I told her I want my 30 bucks application fee back 'cause they ain't runnin' my application. They said they won't run it 'cause my income don't qualify. The fee is for background and credit checks and stuff. Since they ain't runnin' my application, they don't need to keep my 30 dollars. I asked twice for it back, but they just ignore me.

K

Tomlinson & Associates I live in their hud housing, which is based on my income

I live in their hud housing, which is based on my income. I submitted the necessary paperwork on time, but it was never completed on three separate occasions. When I asked them to fix the issue, they overcharged me rent and gave me a three-day notice. They even threatened that I couldn't have my friend over and that I had to get rid of my animals, which I've had for years. I paid more than I should have in rent, but they refuse to fix it and send the paperwork to my employer. This is the fourth manager of the property since ***, and they still won't address the issues. I've emailed the corporate office three times, but they haven't contacted me yet. They're supposed to be a government housing company, but they're not doing their jobs. I'm sure if someone outside the company investigates, they'll find that I'm probably not the only one they haven't completed proper paperwork for and overcharged rent. Thanks.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tomlinson & Associates I've been living at one of the properties managed by Tomlinson & Associates Inc since August

I've been living at one of the properties managed by Tomlinson & Associates Inc since August . It's located in *** and I'm here through a VASH voucher from the local housing authority. Every year, I have to go through a re-certification process. Last year, just a few days before Christmas, I gave my income letters from the VA and Social Security to the then manager, ***. These letters had my income for 2022. It happened to be ***"s last day. The usual re-certification process starts around March. However, after *** left in December, THERE WAS NO MANAGER HERE! This is a senior apartment complex, so the needs here are a bit different from a typical complex. I tried calling Tomlinson, but no one was returning my calls! They said there was a manager at another complex who was supposed to be available for us, but THIS PERSON NEVER RETURNED ANY CALLS! We were left on our own. Luckily, I managed to successfully go through the re-certification process with the housing authority. They contacted Social Security and the VA to get my annual income from both. They sent me and the apartment complex a letter with the information, including my rent starting August 2022. However, the management at Tomlinson says they don't have the letter for my VA Pension. I'm currently trying to get my "affairs in order", but I can't find my VA Benefit letter. Tomlinson seems unwilling to accept the information provided by the housing authority. I can't even access my VA account to get a copy of the letter. Today, I received an eviction notice from ***--they want me out in 60 days! Can you believe it? I'm 69 years old! With the rising rents and the desperate need for low-income housing, I might end up on the street! And to make matters worse, I don't even have a car to live in! All of this is happening because Tomlinson and *** refuse to accept an official document from a government agency that got the information directly from the VA!

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tomlinson & Associates I contacted your property manager at *** (The *** Apartments)

I contacted your property manager at *** (The *** Apartments). A letter came to my old apartment by mistake, and the current resident messaged me on Facebook to ask if I wanted to pick it up. I requested that the resident take the letter to the front office, and I would collect it from there. I emailed the front office manager to inform them of the situation. However, the office manager never actually received the letter. I believe her actions were unprofessional and rude.

I initially emailed Michelle, the previous property manager, at 8:21am to inform her that someone would be dropping off a letter for me to pick up. I explained that the resident had mistakenly opened my car registration stickers. Since I couldn't come during office hours due to work, my husband would pick up the letter on Wednesday after 2:30pm. I received a response from *** at 9:07am, stating that Michelle had retired and she was the new manager. She mentioned that they don't offer a package delivery service and instructed residents to send back mail that doesn't belong to them. She also mentioned that I couldn't use the apartment address for my vehicle registration and that I should visit the office to get an address forwarding packet. I clarified that I had already contacted the DMV to change my address and that the letter was sent to the wrong address by mistake. However, *** assumed I was using the address fraudulently and accused me of address fraud. I informed her that I would arrange to get the mail from the resident and wouldn't be visiting the office.

Despite my explanations, *** continued to harass and threaten me. She reported me for address fraud and accused me of falsely using the address. I messaged the current resident and asked him to throw away the mail, as I didn't feel safe retrieving it from him. I arranged to receive another copy at my correct address from the sender. I sent a final email to *** at 10:07am, expressing my disappointment with her unprofessional behavior.

Throughout the day, *** sent me three more emails harassing and threatening me. She mentioned that I couldn't have my mail delivered to the apartment, accused me of registering my car under a false address, and threatened to charge me with trespassing if I set foot on the property. She also distributed an announcement to all current residents, falsely stating that I demanded my mail be delivered to me and expected special treatment. I am shocked by ***'s behavior and actions. She assumed I was using the apartment address fraudulently and took extreme measures against me.

I would like to discuss this incident further with someone at Tomlinson & Associates and have the false claims against me retracted. Thank you for your attention.

Tomlinson & Associates Customer Reviews Overview

Tomlinson & Associates is a highly reputable company that has garnered positive reviews from satisfied clients. With a strong online presence through their website, tomlinsonassociates.com, they have established themselves as a trusted provider of exceptional services.

One of the standout features of Tomlinson & Associates is their commitment to customer satisfaction. Numerous clients have praised the company for their professionalism, reliability, and dedication to meeting their needs. From start to finish, Tomlinson & Associates ensures a seamless experience, providing top-notch services that exceed expectations.

Another aspect that sets Tomlinson & Associates apart is their expertise in their field. With a team of highly skilled professionals, they possess an in-depth knowledge of their industry, enabling them to deliver outstanding results. Clients have expressed their appreciation for the company's ability to handle complex tasks efficiently and effectively.

Tomlinson & Associates' website, tomlinsonassociates.com, is user-friendly and provides comprehensive information about their services. Clients have found it easy to navigate and have praised the website for its clear and concise content. This allows potential clients to gain a better understanding of the company's offerings and make informed decisions.

Furthermore, Tomlinson & Associates' commitment to innovation and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends has been highly regarded by clients. Their ability to adapt to changing market dynamics and provide cutting-edge solutions has earned them a reputation as a forward-thinking company.

In conclusion, Tomlinson & Associates, as reflected in their positive reviews, is a highly reputable company that consistently delivers exceptional services. With their commitment to customer satisfaction, expertise in their field, user-friendly website, and innovative approach, they have established themselves as a trusted and reliable partner for clients seeking top-quality services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Tomlinson & Associates contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Tomlinson & Associates?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tomlinson & Associates Customer Service. Initial Tomlinson & Associates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tomlinson & Associates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tomlinson & Associates. Discuss the issues you have had with Tomlinson & Associates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.