TLG Shoppernot sure what they provide

B

I discovered a TLG Shopper monthly fee on my Credit Card Statement, for 16.99. My lackluster auditing of my statements kicked me, this repeating charge is over a year old. Anyway, contacted my Card company, said stop this charge, they basically said they could not with speaking to TLC. So, , , , , , we had a 3 way call, , , TLG said I was a member with an account number, , , , that was BS, , , as earlier I had tried to log on to TLG to try to find out some information, but could not, , , TLG said they had no one with my e-mail address as a customer, so how did I have an account ??? They continued saying this started as a result of a purchase I made to Tiger Direct, and then applied for a factory rebate on the item. Somewhere in the rebate application, was a check box, checked, saying I wanted a 30 day trial of TLG, then if I did not notify to end it, it would continue and be billed to my credit card. Again BS, I obviously gave my CC to Tiger, but I know not again to a no-name shopping aid operation. So, how did TLG get my card info, since I did NOT give it to them, from Tiger ??? TLG is as crooked as a dog's hind leg.