Title Maxhorrible experience

D Review updated:

Have anyone ever filed bankruptcy and included titlemax? Well here is my story I cannot proved it but I suspect titlemax is involved in this mysterious fire at my house around 2:00 in the morning. They had been coming to my house for over a week to collect or surrender my vehicles so on a monday, april 13th the guy came to my house looking for me and i was not at home, so he told my sister inlaw and brother that they were lying about me not being at home so he said that if he could not see me this way he will find another way to see me.

So before he left my brother gave him my case number proving to him that I filed chapter 13 and that they would be hearing something soon about my case. Tuesday I guess they verified the case number to be true becasue they did not call my house at all that day or wednesday, so late wednesday night my truck mysteriously ignite in flames and seconds later my car ignites in flames and my house is severely damage from the fire from the vehicles that i had parked behind my house. The mayor of dozier found some kind of chemical poured all over my other vehicle parked underneath my car port and then ruled that the vehicles was deliberately set a fire.

I have a very sickly mother in my house and have 4 children and three more family members living in my house and we almost lost our lives over 4000.00 dollars. When I prove my allegations, I hope to put titlemax out of business for good because they have no moral value for a human life because of a dollar. That saying is true about money is the root of all evil and titlemax will get theirs one day. Are there anyone out there have experience an life or death situation when it comes to titlemax. You stupid A cowards you are not the mafia so stop the madness!!! Or are you?

• Pa
    Patsy89 Jun 19, 2019

Same here. My son been in and out of the hospital due to seizures and he has autism and when I told them that I will pay, they were so demanding and told me they don’t care and that they want their money. I’m only a day late and already had spoken to them days before my date to pay. So unprofessional and calling my phone from 9am all the way to almost 7pm which is when they are closing. I hate that I took out a loan from them but I’m trying my best to pay on time and what I can but when they showing up at my house and harassing me in the phone is crazy.

• Be
    betty marie Oct 20, 2011

Put titlemax out of business, they are crooks and they dont deserve to have a good name or a businss anymore.

• Mr
    Mrsec46 Dec 28, 2010

I hope that you win your case and get awarded enough money to put Titlemax out of business

• Do
    Dont like TitleMax Nov 24, 2009

I was considering getting a title loan from title max, as a matter of fact, I went into a local store, and I was this close to doing it, but I had a change of heart as it just did not seem honest to me. I have a late model Suv and I had a hunch they would try to repo it for any reason. These kinda a operations take disadvantage of the less fortunate.
    There rates is outrageous and there are fees for just about everything.
    It is much better in my estimation, to try and sell your vehicle on your own, get the cash you need, buy a cheaper vehicle, titlemax and the rest of these folks are crooks, and they should be avoided at all cost, no matter how desperate you might be.