Title Max of Georgiacrooks

J

Ref : 1999 Acura RL 3.5 Vin # JH4KA9659XC005394

Attorney for Plaintiff: Burt Corwin

Me Evans automobile was picked up by Title Max on 10/24/2008 Mr. Evans was not notified by certified mail of his rights and the time frame involved. On 11/06/2008 a call was maid to the local office and was informed the car was sold on 11/06/2008. Mr. Evans was not present during the repossession.

In accordance to Georgia Law the party must be notified be certified mail, the only item he got certified was the tag off the car. Also I have looked over the contract of Title Max. Under Default and Grace Period the contract states a 30 day grace period. After reviewing the contract further and the paper work provided by Mr. Evans the car was repossessed 24 days passed the Maturity date of 09/30/2008 Receipt Number 5425500.
Mr. Evans was not even given a 30-day grace period, and was not properly notified.
This letter is to simply give Title Max the opportunity to resolve this matter with Mr. Evans. With out any further action on my part or the Arbitration cancels unless the two party’s can not resolve this matter on there own.

• Br
    bruce morrison Jan 12, 2013

I have just had my 1998 Dodge ram truck repossed from a convenience store while my wife was inside getting a pack of cigarettes. They got in my truck and drove away with her purse and cell phone and my sons medicine. They then took two days to get my things back.including my sons medicine I told them we needed. They haven't sent me a certified letter yet on the intentions of where or when they are to sell my truck which I understand is ga. Law. It is 8 days since report and they only have 10 to let me know what's going to happen. I have the right to get my vehicle back if I want by ga. Law. I have to know where the sale will be. I will sue if they don't follow the law. I can't wait.

• Be
    bellie Jun 23, 2009

how can title max continue to rip people off? we need to do something about this company and all their rude unprofessial employees!!! can we sue??