Titan Tradelost my money twice

B

Zoe Fox, Victoria Swift, Michelle Philips, Emily Hunter and Mark Bailey Senior Broker

The fist Zoe Fox hooked me down then the others follow the maketing plan

As I am a bit shocked with this question about my name between, Bill and Wilhelm, which last one is displayed on my ID and passport, I did explain that fact this way to Emily Hunter :
Hi Emily;
Well, at first thank you for your reply.
Second, I did not do any withdraw at all.
I have come to your system as I have bought that PushMoneyApp system.
As your 2 persons, such as the lady, I dont know her name push me to trust your company as being the only one on the market that makes money...( ) I then spoke to that stupid "broker", Mark Bailey, that made me invest $3000.- for 13 minutes for lost.
Where is my withdraw on that one.
I hope you have a fund that compensate your mistake, because I just lost my company, have no money no where and trusted your company for making me back to something...!!!

I believe Emilie Hunter would have been piss off the I way explain the reality about my name and that she took it wrongly.
She must have told Mark Bailey about it and who have called me this morning to make our first trade on the March 23 at 9:47 am as the trade last 13 minutes when I had him on the phone. I emailed him back unhappy at 10:28 AM and told him he lost my $3000.-.
He replied to me, copy-past:
"The market flipped- lets get a revocery plan before it flips again: we have a very dramatic movment we can use. Add more money and trade again before it goes back."
See...! "Add more money and trade again"!!! As I told him before of all, that I was broken, I did not have money any more and that I was counting on him to put me back on my feet with what he made me believe...
As well as the first lady who told me that Titan Tade was the best trading company on the market and that they were never losing money...( )

And today, 8.04.2016 the same senior broker, Mark Bailey, called me again as he did for the last couple days ago too...
He again cry, saying that it was important to trust and go back to business with him as... Bla-bla-bla... So he made me signe the bonus agreement by internet... so easy to do and told me that I had no redue in case of... Bla-bla-bla...
That came up to again $3000.- for what, this time an hour or less, we stayed on the phone where he made me do investing on 30 second trades etc... that was no conclusive... Than the rest of it again for $1800.- that was wining for $4800.-.
So, again, as I said to be more careful this time and this and that... No, he again made me put the whole money in one trade that was lost in lasse than 20 minutes or so!!!

Please, jail that guy for me and rembourse my money!!!

Best regards,

Bill Seidl

[protected]
Geneva, Switzerland

Jacqueline Van Der Wath May 29, 2016

I signed up with Titan Trade in January 2016. I invested funds and they added a bonus to my investment. They then proceeded to block my access to my account on 18/04/2016. They have refused to refund my investment claiming that I needed to trade a certain volume, which I cannot do since I am locked out of my account.

johanna max Jun 06, 2016

I make about [protected] a month with them.. yeah dont expect much when u refuse to invest but overally it was very good

Anthony867 May 29, 2017

looking to recover lost funds from binary option trading contact king-wizard(at)programmer(dot)net and have your binary option investment returned back to your possession in a short time. He is the best, I was able to get my $50k investment returned by his service

• Be
    [email protected] Jun 15, 2018

I also fell victim to this scam broker, TitanTrade. Also lost more money to "experts" in recovery room scams. I was left in huge depts. I almost committed suicide. I was finally able to recover my money with the help of a pro I found on the deep web. I am happy to share my experience and guide anyone going through the same problem. You can reach out to me on beewalker003(at)gmail(dot)com. Happy to help!