Tires Plus — don't ever take your car here!!
About 2 or three years ago my car alternator went out, and the nearest place to me was tires plus. I took my car there and they told me what the problem was, and I told them to fix it. A friend picked me up, and throughout the day, I kept getting calls to see if they could replace my winshield wipers for x amount of dollars, and that I needed a new battery because my other one was drained from not being recharged due to the alernator problem. I told them just fix whatever problems came with the alternator.
I come back and my bill is 750 dollars, I don't see my old battery, which was only six months old, and they don't give it back to me. Now it is three years later, and I have the same alternator problem. I don't think that is long enough for that 750 dollar service and part to last. Don't EVER take your car here!!!
More Tires Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Tires Plus - terrible company! 
- Tires Plus - indicating a problem when no problem exists 
- Tires Plus - lies 
- Tires Plus - poor alignment service, very poor!!! 
- Tires Plus - over price 
- Tires Plus - installed wrong axels 
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - service on my car
- Tires Plus - race 
- Tires Plus - ripped me off, didn't do the work 
- Tires Plus Total Car Care - service