Tinderpurchase restore token

W Sep 13, 2018 Review updated:

I subscribed to Tinder Gold for 6 months. After 2 weeks I had to delete and recreate my Tinder account due to technical problems with the app. I lost my purchase token and requested Tinder to provide me a restore token. Samantha responded to me once requesting information which I supplied. Since I had no response despite lots of follow-up emails. Tinder now sit with my money and I can't use their service.

• Ir
    Irritated Man May 12, 2019

I am very much the same.

I must have sent them 8 emails, but they ignore me. They won't reply.

I purchased 12 months Tinder Plus and only used it for a week.

All I got is the credit card receipt.

I'm thinking about taking it up with VISA and reporting Tinder for a fraud - because that's what it is.

• Dr
    Drac0nius Jan 30, 2020

I also have the same problem. Since then, I have seen Tinder has one of the worst customer service providers in dating. This should be a sign to stay away from the company. I have a +Plus account, upgraded to Gold (Which I did not get a refund) and now I upgraded to Gold 12 month. I simply needed to restart my account and I have no Restore Token. There is no way of getting the Restore Token, as I have lost my receipt and I do not remember ever being told to keep that receipt. The only solution I have is to boycott the company.