Times of India NewspaperNewspaper not delivered

N

I am Nikhil and a resident of Madhapur,Hyderabad.Last couple of weeks ago i had taken a special offer subscription of Times of India Newspaper in which the agent charged me a sum of Rs 175 for a period of 6 months, which i paid. But unfortunately,i never get the newpaper and even if by some way it reaches me i never get it on time. Every morning i call up the agent atleast two times to know the reason.Alas! for a newpaper of Rs2-3,everyday i am spending Rs2-3 on phone calls.
Is this the way this newpaper company handles its businesses??Or was it my fault that i paid the money before i receive the newspaper??I wish TOI gets back to me and resolve this issue.

• As
    Ashok Chauhan Mar 25, 2011

I fully Agree with you. I am also facing the same problem. Even these guys are not receiving my call.

• Su
    SubhasishRC Feb 06, 2010

Hi,

In the month of Dec'09 some of your employee called me up for renewable of your subscription. I agreed for renewable with new schemes. I had paid Rs 390/- (TOI) & Rs 9/-(for Sunday TOI) The two order nos. are mentioned below:

The Times of India - Order No. RTOY 3090563

Sunday Times of India - Order No. RTOY 3190563

Booking date : 06/12/09

Till date I haven't received the one year subscription coupons & my newspaper vendor is shouting for payment. Its really painful service which I am facing for last two years. In the back of the receipt you have mentioned two nos. 033-[protected]/85/86 but this nos. are not at all working for past two years.

With Regards-
    +[protected]

• Na
    Nalinkumar Sep 22, 2009

Hi All,

For this problem just contact [protected] TOI office and tell tht coonect to news paper section.
    Or else you can directly contact [protected]-Sandhya. Tell your problem and Area name.
    They will register a complaint and it will be solved.

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Nalin.

• Em
    Email ID Sep 21, 2009

[email protected]

• Lo
    Lokesh Mar 26, 2009

I am not receiving TOI news paper from past 16 days. I have called up the TOI Office / Agent and complained about the issue multiple times, But there is no action has been taken care. I want to bring notice to TOI higher management. They should take an immediate action on this.

• Pr
    praveen jose Nov 14, 2008

Respected sir,
    This is not a complaint.i want a help.I read a news about fake colleges in India on 4th november.I want the list of that fake colleges in Mumbai.I would request you to send to my mail.
    Praveen Jose

• Aa
    Aadesh daga Oct 30, 2008

i have loged in a complaint loads of time regarding your news paper.since there was no fair response for the complaint i have stopped the news paper, but my point is i am not getting the news paper from last two months and i had a yearly subscription too so i want my rest of the money re paid me back because we are also earning by giving services to public when you can't keep your words then i am sorry but i want to cancel the subscription and i need my balance money back get back to me ASAP sorry to tell but such a big multnational company is doing like this is very bad not atall happy with times of india

Thanks
    Aasdeh
    [protected]

• Ra
    Rajasekhar Aug 08, 2008

Iam Staying in Porur, Chennai-600116.

Pls can u give the condact details of taime of india delars

by
    Rajasekhar

Samit May 26, 2008

Hi,

I also have the same problem...

I'll go to the office and f*** them all...

Nothing

T. V. SUNDARARAJAN May 23, 2008

I am fed up with this sort of instructions...I am typing the confirmation code correctly but you are again and again showing this. don't know what to say !

T. V. SUNDARARAJAN May 23, 2008

Kindly send me your mail bod id

T. V. SUNDARARAJAN May 23, 2008

I have already commented 7 mnts ago which is printed herein above.

T. V. SUNDARARAJAN May 23, 2008

Yes, I fully agree with the complaints, I myself being a victim.
    I was told that TOI finally launched the News Paper in Chennai w.e.f 14th April, 2008. I had subscribed to this as early as during first week of February, 2008 ! But didn, t get the paper even on 1st May. Repeated phone calls, as a complainant reported, were of no avail. I do understand the so many difficulties to be faced before launching a News Paper that too internationally reputed one like TOI. Perhaps the Management set up at Chennai is not of experts.
    My order No. is.1 0 2 9 7 3 1 dated:08.02.2008
    RRE Name"S.K>Mohamed Ali ; RRE Code :0685
    Pl.let me know mail id to write to "MY TIMES, MY VOICE/CITY PAGE MAIL BOX" WITHOUT FAIL

• Pa
    pavan May 05, 2008

I am Pavan KPHB RD#3. I have same problem with Times of India News Paper I paid Rs 175 on 03-30-2008 for 6 months, But still now nothing. But some times the Times of India People will call and tell " From Tomorrow Onwards You will Recieve The Paper" it never comes. Every time The area(Road #3, Kphb) Manager Mr. Krishna says "i will Pay you money, if you wont recieve it tomorrow".

Is this the way this Newspaper company treat their NewsPaper Readers