Time Warner Cablebuyout contract

M Aug 14, 2018 Review updated:

I submitted back on May 17th all the information they needed to buy me out of my contract with Dish. I received an email back telling me my request was submitted and if need further information I would get a call, if not this would be processed in 7 to 10 days? What year? I have been calling several times and I can't seem to get anyone who knows anything, I was told they're is a department that handles this but their is no one person or manager that can assist as this has to go through the system? I called again today and I was told I would get a call back as she was taking this to the person who can email and help. I told her I have been told this now for three months. Save your time, and energy. Don't sign up with this Company there a bunch of car salesmen that will feed you a bunch of bs and you will never here back from the person who sold you the deal.. I keep hearing well he lied to you? Save your time and money biggest joke of a Company I have ever dealt with.. No one has a clue!!!

• 9w
    9wood Aug 14, 2018

is the problem with dish or time warner?