The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ThyssenKrupp Elevators — Customer Service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
One of the worst vendors I have ever had the displeasure of working with! Avoid at all costs!
It all started 3 years ago when we signed a 7 year contract with ThyssenKrupp. They provided a great price and promised us impeccable service. From the onset, our business had nothing but issues!
1. Intolerable Account Manager who was incredibly useless. He could not follow clearly defined directions on what issues were. Provided us with wrong products after it was clearly identified. No apologies given.
2. Had to escalate customer service issues to our initial contact who shrugged us off.
3. Escalated issues to area manager who was some help but still, lacked customer service and did not provide some help.
4. Regional Manager then referred us back to our Account Manager who still was a ###!
5. The onsite technicians were dirty, smelling of alcohol and swearing every second word. When brought for to the attention of the manager, noting was done.
6. Order of parts and regulation items are never delivered on time.
7. We have been invoiced for items that we have not approved of.
Stay far away. Spend the extra few dollars on another contractor.