Complaints & Reviews

rear suspension air bags

I install 2 suncore rear air bags on 2007 H2 about 2 years ago & 30k miles. Both where sprayed with soapy water and air bubbles can be seen forming at bags. Found leaks. Spoke with customer service told me 1 yr warranty is up but can give you 10% of another set. Product should last longer than that. Don't you agree.? I should get a full refund. Anyway probably wasting my time like my money with this company and nothing gonna get resolved. I already purchased oem air bags at least I know they gonna last more than 2 years.

charged my credit card 3 times

On 8-11-17 I tried to order a conversion kit on your website using a credit card. The order kept getting...

Attitude of employees

I visited Petro Canada gas station in Mississauga, intersection Dixie and Bloor on March 13 at 10pm. Tire pump was broken. When I came inside to get my refund attendant refused to give me one. He said he is aware of it and I have to contact tall-free numberwritten on the pump. What kind of service is this? The guy was enjoying it . I was not the first one who put money into broken pump. Instead of putting a sign that it's out of order, he was giving "valuable" advice to everyone who tried to use it. I did not have any other change on me and my stroller had flat tire. It was a worst experience ever. I will not forget this. After 15 years of using Petro-Canada it's time to say good-buy. I'll make sure that I tell about this to all my friends and colleagues

Land rover air strut

Prepping vehicle for our families big vacation over the summer. A trip that took us from the south to New...

Not respecting warranty

Purchase directly from suncore a pair of front struts for my 2007 mercedes gl320. They were installed in july...

Replacement shocks for 2004 yukon xl denali

Company will not honor lifetime warranty. I purchased a pair of Suncore direct replacement shocks for my 2004...

Resolved Bad struts/bad practices

I bought a set of struts for my 02 Dodge Intrepid from this company on Mar 1, 2011. The first indication of a...

Stay away

My husband called at the end of May to purchase a strut & spring kit. The rep Vita told him he did not need struts if the car already has them, as struts never go bad. She said that the kits with struts are only for vehicles that never had struts. So my husband paid $399.00 to order the springs only. We then paid $200 to install the springs. At which time we discovered that struts DO indeed go bad, contrary to the information provided by the Suncore representative, because ours were bad and needed to be replaced. Having invested now $600 installing an incorrect item we were understandably upset, especially when we were told we did not need the correct one. My husband called Suncore, and once again got Vita on the phone. He asked to exchange the incorrect part for the correct kit, planning to pay the difference in list prices even though this was not our mistake. She informed him there would be a $179.50 charge to return the item they had incorrectly sold him! Adding together the return charge (179.50, ) shipping both ways (80, ) and labor we paid to have it installed (200, ) plus labor to uninstall (200, ) it would cost us approx. $659.50 to return the part due to THEIR mistake and misinformation?!? That's more than I paid for it in the first place! I called Vita back. Although she admitted that yes she had told him struts never go bad, she then tried to backpeddle when I told her ours went bad. She refused to listen to me, talked over me, asked me to hold on, then immediately hung up! When I tried to call back no one answered, and still no one has returned the message I left 5 days ago. This company provides incorrect infromation, ignores customer issues, does not return phone calls, is rude and even hangs up on customers. Their prices aren't bad, or so it seems. When you invest hundreds of dollars due to their incorrect information and they won't even try to resolve your issue, it winds up costing you more than if you went with a more expensive, but more honest and honorable, place. It's worth paying more (which may ultimately be LESS) to get parts from someone else, rather than be subjected to such poor service and incur additional costs!

Bad customer service

My experience with Suncore Ind. was less than satisfactory. I called three weeks ago and spoke to Bill requesting information about an air ride compressor for my Buick Roadmaster wagon. They didn t have a Roadmaster wagon compressor listed so I mentioned that my unit looked similar to the Buick Park Avenue compressor pictured on their website and asked him if that one would work on my car. Bill said he didn t know but to send mine in and he will O/H it for $175.00. He also said to tag it overhaul with my personal information so it didn t get thrown in the core pile. I attached a tag with stainless aviation grade safety wire. He mentioned turnaround time was 3-7 days. I received it almost three weeks later and the charge billed to my credit card was $210.00 plus $20.00 shipping. The first thing I noticed was this was not my original unit. I have pictures of mine and the original factory P/N sticker (that was painted over by Suncore) was not in the same place. Additionally the rubber shock mounts are not for my car. Mine were flat on both sides the size and thickness of three stacked quarters. They sent me mounts that were flat on one side and triangular shaped on the other side.

I called two times in the course of three weeks to inquire on its status as it was taking so long. I was told it s being tested, then it was tested again. I called again after I received it and to discuss the price and the mounts and no one as of five days later returned my call. My last call I mentioned that I was going to dispute the charge because I was given a price of $175.00 to O/H mine. Not add $35.00 to add new crystals the attached dryer. I was led to believe that he made a deal with me to do my particular unit for a flat fee of $175.00. Not hard to understand because that was the price he told me and he didn t mention extra costs. This was not the end result. To review, I did not receive my original unit back (it was operating smooth and quiet but pumping low air pressure), I receiver the incorrect rubber mounts and the price was $35.00 higher than quoted. This is not my idea of quality customer service. Returning phone calls, messages and voice mails would be the expected first step.

Hell experience with suncoreindustries

Struts

My husband called at the end of May to purchase a strut & spring kit. The rep Vita told him he did not need struts if the car already has them, as struts never go bad. She said that the kits with struts are only for vehicles that never had struts. So my husband paid $399.00 to order the springs only. We then paid $200 to install the springs. At which time we discovered that struts DO indeed go bad, contrary to the information provided by the Suncore representative, because ours were bad and needed to be replaced. Having invested now $600 installing an incorrect item we were understandably upset, especially when we were told we did not need the correct one. My husband called Suncore, and once again got Vita on the phone. He asked to exchange the incorrect part for the correct kit, planning to pay the difference in list prices even though this was not our mistake. She informed him there would be a $179.50 charge to return the item they had incorrectly sold him! Adding together the return charge (179.50, ) shipping both ways (80, ) and labor we paid to have it installed (200, ) plus labor to uninstall (200, ) it would cost us approx. $659.50 to return the part due to THEIR mistake and misinformation?!? That’s more than I paid for it in the first place! I called Vita back. Although she admitted that yes she had told him struts never go bad, she then tried to back peddle when I told her ours went bad. She refused to listen to me, talked over me, asked me to hold on, then immediately hung up! When I tried to call back no one answered, and still no one has returned the message I left 5 days ago.

This company provides incorrect information, ignores customer issues, does not return phone calls, is rude and even hangs up on customers. Their prices aren't bad, or so it seems. When you invest hundreds of dollars due to their incorrect information and they won't even try to resolve your issue, it winds up costing you more than if you went with a more expensive, but more honest and honorable, place. It's worth paying more (which may ultimately be LESS) to get parts from someone else, rather than be subjected to such poor service and incur additional costs!

Suncore industries is fraud at all (strut & spring kit)

• Br
    Brian Lacabanne Jun 16, 2014

I bought a Suncore front strut conversion kit for my 2001 Lincoln Continental. A month after they were installed, both front struts started clunking and rattling like they were going to collapse when even going over the slightest bumps in the road. I called them and asked if they were at least safe to drive on until I could get them replaced and if they could be repaired. Their response: "Sir, you'll have to take it to your mechanic. We don't know anything about it!" Then the proceeded to hang up the phone. Don't buy these products. They won't last more than 2, 000 miles before they go bad and you'll be out several hundred dollars for both the lousy product and the cost of installation.

Resolved Beware

Last year I purchased a conversion kit from your company online for my 1997 Lincoln Continental. The parts were shipped to me and I had a mechanic install the parts. The back springs operated fine however the front spring struts would pop loudly when ever the steering wheel was turned. My mechanic felt that the bearings in the front spring struts were defective. Also your company sent me a plastic part which was supposed to turn off the air suspension disabled light. The part was not compatible with my vehicle, so your company sent me another plastic part which was not compatible with my vehicle and your company never was able to help me get the light turned off. I called your company numerous times about my popping struts and I was finally referred to your tech department where I was told that they knew my front struts were defective because other customers had called in with the same problem. I was told to keep trying to call back until the tech department had come up with a solution. Finally after several months of numerous calls, I was told that the popping problem had been solved, and that I needed to send my defective struts back and then some replacement struts would be sent to me. I could not do this, as I needed my car every day for work and could not afford to let my car sit in a shop while waiting for the struts. I called in and spoke to a lady at your company, Nechi or Barb I think it was and I asked her if I could just pay for new struts and get them sent to me and then send the old struts in for a refund. Nobody I talked to at your company was able to do this for me. So after trying numerous times to reach a solution with your company, I finally contacted strutmasters.com and they sent me two front struts which work great, and they sent me instructions to turn off the air suspension disabled light which worked for me. I had to pay another $140 to a mechanic to do the switch.I also had purchased a complete kit but your company did not send me the back shocks like they were supposed to and then charged me extra money to send me those back shocks.

At this time I would like you to please tell me how to return these defective struts to your company and I would like to be refunded for these front spring struts and for the price of the rear shocks which should have been included in the original conversion kit I paid for.

• Su
    Suncore Mar 01, 2010

To whom it may concern:

Customer service is something that all companies want to be perfect. I was unaware that this customer had this problem. If I was aware, standard protocol is to send a replacement part with a pre-paid return service label. Typically a partial refund is issued to help compensate for any related costs to reinstall the new product. I know that it is impossible to be perfect, but perfection is what we would like to achieve. Suncore Industries Inc. has been able to provide thousands of customers with air suspension parts and has achieved a 99.98% success rate. The only real proof that we can provide is if you check out our eBay store. Inside of eBay all customers have the opportunity to leave feedback on that company they bought from. Suncore has only had two negative feedback ratings in the last year. The first was because the customer did not know how to install the air line into the dryer properly. The other was because the customer was upset because we had a problem locating a returned part that UPS had damaged in shipping. Please note he did not use our UPS return service label. Our desire is to do whatever we can to earn and keep your business. If you have any question about the Suncore brand, check out our eBay feedback. You will be reassured that you are buying a quality product.

I hope this customer that left this complaint contacts me directly, and gives me the opportunity to do the right thing for them.

Sincerely,
    Jason Lovins
    Executive Vice President
    Suncore Industries Inc.

• Br
    Brian Lacabanne Jun 16, 2014

Their products are pure garbage. Don't do it to yourself. The struts I bought from them lasted 1 month. That's a lot of money to spend just to have to redo the job in a very short period of time.

Automotive

To Whom It May Concern, Suncoreindustries And / Or Supervisor Bill And / Or Complaint Department Last year...