thespaceshop.co.ukPaid money for an item & not delivered after 2 months & refuses to answer e mails

J

see e mails I have sent
order 3022336

This has not been delivered & you have not said who was delivering it.
You have not refunded me as requested so I will now start proceedings through the small claims court for a refunds & damages. If you wish to avoid this you may e mail me at [protected]@heeneroadvets.co.uk

Jeremy French
It is now 30 days past ordering the tent from you. I have e mailed you numerous times & you have not responded. I have been in touch with Trading Standards-you are now in breach of The Consumer Contracts Regulations & The Consumer Rights Act. You must refund me in full with in 7 days. Failure to do so will result in legal action & I will apply for damages of £50 as well as a full refund dure to the inconvenience you have caused me. You have until 20th May 2016 to refund the total amount. I am keeping a copy of this e mail for my records.

Your order (3022336)
NASA ISS Air Lock Capsule Pop up Space Orbitor Playtent + 100 Brightly Coloued Play Balls - pop up tent - Futuristic style 1 £53.75 £53.75

Discount: 10.00% Discount (EXPRESS Ordering Discount) £5.38
Total £48.37

Your items are listed below:
1x NASA ISS Air Lock Capsule Pop up Space Orbitor Playtent + 100 Brightly Coloued Play Balls - pop up tent - Futuristic style

Dear jeremy,

Your order (3022336) has been dispatched via .

Your items are listed below:

RH20 4EP
UNITED KINGDOM

Kind Regards

Ana Marreiros Aug 03, 2016

Exactly the same as Jeremy French, bought goods online from The Space Shop and no goods, no contact and have heard nothing for over a month. Apparently when you pay by money transfer - which I did and was encouraged by the website to do so 'to get a discount' (THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING THE THIEVES) - the consumer has absolutely no protection. This was a present for a colleague which is horrible, he never got the present and I wasted money. The Space Shop are fraudsters through and through. Avoid at all costs! This is a massive lesson for me...firstly, before sending any money by 'bank transfer, ' check, check and check again! If I had simply googled 'The Space Shop' and 'complaints, ' I would have seen all the complaints and not done it, secondly, I should have looked for a telephone no. and ensured that someone was at the other end of the line and lastly, I will always pay with PayPal from now on. This could have been worse so BE WARNED, BE WARNED, BE WARNED!

• Je
    jeremyfrench Aug 03, 2016

I sued him through the small claims court(do it all on line -very easy to do)-it costs £25 which is added to the county court judgement & he refunded the money + the £25 after he received his summons (I said I was going to do this & he didn't pay, so it wasn't until he was served his summons that he paid) so you will have to shell out £25 first to get your money back. I would report it on line to the fraud squad & contact Trading Standards who are moderately interested. Good Luck

• Je
    jeremyfrench Aug 03, 2016

The owners name & details to sue him are as follows
    Keiron Earnshaw‎
    Postal Address.
    The Space Shop.co.uk
    26 Allendale St Colne
    BB8 0BG

PR57 Dec 20, 2016

@jeremyfrench Hi there - how did they eventually reply and through what portal did they receive your small claim? Thanks in advance. Paul R.

Jojothemoomoo Dec 14, 2018

@jeremyfrench This not them correct address for trading please can it be removed from this comment many thanks ...

Joh sugden Oct 01, 2016

Agree. They are thieves. I stupidly paid by bank transfer for goods never received. No communication from them. The only method to get in touch was via email mail with no response. I have reported the fraud to the police but I doubt anything will be done. NEVER order anything from these ###!!!

PR57 Dec 20, 2016

@Joh sugden Don't let it go - this guy needs to be put out of business - any help you need?

Joh sugden Jan 02, 2017

@PR57 Thank you. I would take it to the small claims court, but have no idea where to start. They are still conning people out of hard earned cash!

Joh sugden Jan 03, 2017

@Joh sugden Thank you for the advice. I found the Web site and have submitted the small claims. Watch this space.

PR57 Dec 20, 2016

Haha - total thief - auto reply server which I've written 7 emails to (it's funny to get the same reply everyday). I don't usually get stuffed but this ##### has managed it. It's amazing that he changes things on the site but forgets he's got to answer mail.Just about to go small claims on the ####. A gift of a few patches for a severely disabled boy orders three weeks ago and guess what - nothing. They also try to fob the Royal Mail off in their terms of delivery - ' any loss should be reported to the courier' (or similar phrase) . Going to press(many mates in top press jobs) to crush the guy, and also trading standards. Total #### this guy is - and dragging NASA through the dirt. They won't like it either. Can't wait to get to work on him.

Joh sugden Mar 24, 2017

I submitted a small claims request against them in January and after 7 long months I finally got my money back. It was easy to do but time and numerous e mails to them. Once I informed them my next step would be the bailiffs they paid up. Please do the same. Don' let them get away with stealing from you. Thank you to everyone here for the advice.

• Fr
    Francisco Castro Sep 04, 2017

Hi,
    I'm from Portugal and the same happened to me. It has been 9 months and neve received the goods nor the money.
    The last time they answered to my e-mails was on July. Now the website is closed.

Don't know what to do since i don't live in the UK.

• Ry
    RYTON1954 Jan 06, 2019

Do not use this company.You will not get anything you order and you will not get your money back without possibly going to small claims court.Impossible to contact.Can only pay via bank transfer.