TheDiamondStorewrong size ring

P

I have purchased a beautiful diamond ring for my wife from www.thediamondstore.co.uk and received the wrong size ring. I called the company and they agreed to sent us another one. So I sent the first one back and few weeks later received a replacement. But the second ring was incorrect again, it was too big. When I asked for a refund they refused and said that 28 days already passed and that they cannot give us a refund. I said that we just received a replacement and was told no again. So we were actually stuck with an expensive ring that my wife could not even wear!

More TheDiamondStore Complaints & Reviews