The Work NumberTrying to secure a salary key code

J

I am buying a house so Bank needs employment and wage info on me. My loan processor wants a Salary Key Code to verify. So I have tried numerous times, but to no avail. I keep getting hung up on by call reps or their IVR system. After about a dozen calls, I finally got a pin to work. So when I finally get to sign-in, I get internal server error 500. Called again and get transferred to IVR or said nothing they can do. I give up. Guess I will not get my dream house cause of worst company ever.

• Ya
    Yasmin Elisea Aug 08, 2020

Dealing with the same thing i been on hold for 4 hrs

• Sk
    skelly423 Nov 20, 2017

Horrible waste of time. Last week I had to jump through a million hoops to get a copy of my W-2 and now this week my bank needs to verify my income with a salary key. Somehow between getting my W-2 and now, there is no record of me ever being employed. The employer code I was given by the person who was finally able to track down my W-2 doesn't work. I'm supposed to close on a house in three weeks and this is the last piece of information I need. I've spent hours on the phone and trying to navigate this worthless website to obtain one single piece of information so I can buy a house. This is so incredibly irritating. Not a single person can give me the information I need.