The Ticket Clinicrip off

V

The ticket clinic did absolutely nothing but take my money. Everything they did I could have done myself and probably had a better chance in court. Now I still have to pay the ticket and the traffic school and on top of all that The Ticket Clinic took my money too! They suck Big time, I feel so *** for thinking they could help me. They told me that eighty five percent of the cases they get discharged. I completely wasted my money and time on them. Never Again would I ever use them nor would I ever recomemd them to anyone!