The Ritz-CarltonBad Service

Our wedding was set for the Ritz-Carlton Dallas. We had food tasting twice with our event manager. We went over everything so many times. But the biggest mistake was i asked for an event order form which would give details on the event and i never got this till today. 1.)We had requested for blue glasses on tables i was shocked on my wedding day because they were not on tables when i (bride) walked in and saw this i asked a waiter who lied to me that they would come with desert. That was not the agreement. 2.) The hotel knew our numbers but there was not enough food in fact some people did not get food. 3.) The beef was so rare no one could eat it. I remember going over this with the event manager and she promised to have well done steaks 4.) Deserts: I know people never got deserts because our sweetheart table did not. 5.) The bar: Juices, sodas, etc were on our menu. In all the tastings i specifically said that our group did not want sodas we wanted more juices. There was not one single juice at the bar. 6.) i (the bride) remember ordering juice and the lady serving making a attitude. 7.) My wedding cake went in the back for cake cutting and many people never saw it or tasted my wedding cake. I had such high expectations for my wedding at the Ritz. 7.) Food presentation was bad!

I should have gone with the four seasons.